Shoulder injury and Peptide options

ESmetalhead

I've been learning much and being patient and trying every option I can.   OTC product I tried Curcumin, Collagen, MSM, Cisuss (just starting)  as well as multiple therapies with trigger point, acupuncture, exercise bands, one shot of cortisone, Active reflex technique, heating pad,  nerve flossing (too expensive) KT tape, even protherapy (which may have turned my impingement into frozen shoulder)  regular massage being the most valuable/affordable.  I'm going on 6 months of doing only legs, deadlifts and very light arm exercises. oh and running I hate running but I think in life you gotta do those hard things, they are rewarding.

I was making slow gradual improvement but yesterday I had a slight setback, its minor but demoralizing so my patients is run thin.

There are so many options available, the ones that I find the most interesting are GHRP /GHRH combo,  Ipamorelin,  BPC 157, with TB500 being in the forefront.   There seem to be the consensus on what works best.

Any information or advice as the most safe and effective would be greatly appreciated

Cheers!

SemperFi

I have tried ever peptide that you have listed and I will say without impunity that peptides and SARM's purchased from any RC is at best a waste of money with no promise of purity or actual content.

I have received certain benefits from a few of the products you mention but not to the extent to say that it was a wise investment. I certainly did not receive a return equal to the value of my dollar.

I do use GHRP-6 on occasions still but simply and specifically for the reason that it releases ghrelin in the stomach and allows me to eat a lot more than I normally could. It is great for that and nothing else in my opinion.

Every peptide or SARM that I have used has left me with the conclusion that the results were inconclusive or bust.

Good luck.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

I did take sermorelin from a Anti Aging clinic and it was a very minor muscle gain but I dont feel like it healed me or protected me from future injury it was very expensive for what I gained. It would be worth doing it again at RC prices if they are legit.   I see a lot of people talk about benefits I like this guys interviews and feel like he is honest and unbiased he is a real doctor that makes his living with HRT he speaks a bit about TB500 here https://youtu.be/TsdFdmHpWuw?t=1m53s

SemperFi

The science of TB500 is not the issue. It is the quality of the product that you receive is were the problem lies. ;)

SEMPER FI

Outlawthing

siempre nailed it. The science is there the quality Is not. I have only seen change with large dosages of ghrp and not dac but at the amount you might as well start shooting at finding Hgh.   if there was a miracle drug people would be standing in line for it  sounds like you have looked into every option i have seen four shoulder surgeries in the past year and was told two made shoulder better than it ever was one is in progress and the other had good results but   still not 100% but he had tore everything in shoulder trap and bicept  

ESmetalhead

Yeah if they find a magic bullet the creators will be rolling in dough..they can have some of what little I got.  I'm on the look out for legit stuff only.  If Batman can't get it...well.... shit

blastthru23

My 2 cents on shoulder problems as i have had issues with mine in the past. I have hyper mobile shoulders that used to easily be dislocated, very easily. At one point, I had to have my right arm in a sling for a few weeks. I went to the University health clinic and was seen by the physician that works with football team.  He of course suggested adamantly that i undergo surgery. I was hesitant ti be honest, so i went to see a highly renowned chiropractor. When he began working on my shoulder sometime interesting occurred; i could almost immediately sense he was a martial artist. Turned out he was.

Anyhow, he gave me some stretches to do throughout the day for a few weeks, and saw him weekly during that time. He suggested strength training btw, that's one reason why i do what i do today. He said that i needed to strengthen my rotator cuff, a build the delts to hold the joint together since my ligaments may be stretched so much as to not hold the joint in place. 

I did just that, and for the most part it has worked great.  I have had trouble with my right coracoacromial ligament, so i have to really focus on technique, and know when to stop if the pain starts up. Currently, the joint is doing pretty good, and dumbbells are the best for chest. The barbell presses tend to aggravate the tendon, however, I've learned how to adjust my technique to mitigate the problem. 

I did use SARMs to help the shoulder, namely, ligandrol. I can't truly say whether or not it helped. Personally, i think it was using care and deliberation in my technique over time that helped. Key for me was knowing how much weight, how to move that weight in each exercise whether flat, incline, decline, flys, upright rows etc., and when to stop.

"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold em..." --Kenny Rodgers

ESmetalhead

Thanks buddy!  Thanks for haring your story sounds like your should problem led you to new level in health and fitness. I love to hear a negative become a positive with intelligence and determination.  I think I will stick with dumbbells for bench press, good advice.  I'm not going to do surgery and believe me I've exhaustively researched exercises.  Its healing but so damn slow.  Ive not heard of ligandrol, GH is sounding good but I dont know what 4-5 weeks of that would cost me or if thats long enough.  I think peptides would help if I knew a reliable source.   Thanks again!  

I recommended everyone do rotator cuff exercises they are all up on youtube

SemperFi

ESmetalhead said:
</p><p>GH is sounding good but I dont know what 4-5 weeks of that would cost me or if thats long enough.  I think peptides would help if I knew a reliable source.   Thanks again!  </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>GH is to be ran for at least 20-52 weeks to receive the most benefits. Using it for 4-5 weeks will be useless. You may experience some very short relief but the potential adjustment period of GH might just offset that and negatively impact the other areas of your life as much as the shoulder pain was.</p><p>Actual pharma grade GH will cost you $1000's a month. Using anything else is as big a crap shoot as the peptides. ;) </p><p>SEMPER FI</p>

blastthru23

You bet. I feel that healing ligaments in general is an ongoing process. Ligaments get almost no blood flow, so it takes time; glacially slow  (except now glaciers are melting at break neck speed in terms of glacial speed). Ligandrol is a SARM that supposedly aids in ligament repair, and builds muscle. It's too pricey in my opinion for a crap shoot supplement.

Two friends who have undergone surgery, one knee, the other shoulder, have sworn by collagen hydrolysate for healing post-op. Perhaps look into using that if you haven't already.

ESmetalhead

Yeah SARMS seem like the most imperfect of options.   I'm currently on my second can of Great Lakes gelatin collagen hydrolysate dont know if it helps or not.   A lot of people like bone broth too

blastthru23

I have shitload of bones in the freezer ready for the crock pot.  Goat, chicken, beef and pig bones. Some suggest putting some vinegar in the water to aid in releasing the nutrients in the bones. Others say to roast the bones in the oven for a few hours. I slow cook the bones for two weeks adding water as needed. Seems the cartilage takes awhile to fully break down

SemperFi

Surf the forum and look at the GH threads. Most of the common sides are listed and how to combat them.

Some research into nandrolone might be beneficial.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Definitely tastes pretty damn good. There's still meat on the bones too, especially the goat bones. You know, nothing beats fresh, wild goat meat though. Kinda tastes like muskrat, a little sweet, with a touch of gamey-ness.