Shoulder injury and Peptide options

ESmetalhead

It's really not too bad now because its been healing for 6 months and its improving.  I just tired of not lifting (not even arms) , not snowboarding, not riding my dirtbike, etc.  I know I have months to go but it will be 100 % eventually but not soon enough.   I think everyone eventually has shoulder problems that's why we gotta get wise to the mechanics and function.  I have frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) they done even know what causes it.   I'm looking into gear options to heal and prevent this shit again.

SemperFi

Goat is very good. Even better if it gets on ice immediately after field dressing. 

I marinate mine in buttermilk for 24 hours before cooking to take some of musk taste out. Delicious. I prep mule deer the same way because a major part of their diet is sage brush.

We also can venison with the smaller bones. The bones will dissolve over time and add excellent flavor and additional nutrition to the mix. I only starting doing it because my grandpa taught me that way and now I wouldn't can it without bones/marrow.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Good stuff man. Save bones in the freezer, or get some at the store, throw in a crock pot and fill it with water and about 1/2 cup of vinegar. Throw some onions in it too for taste. Slow cook it for a week, then add a cup to your food once a day. You may need to skim the fat off the top once in awhile, give it to the dog i guess. Keep the crock pot topped off with water. Then, by the second or third week, strain it into a large mason jar. Also, bay leaves and rosemary add a nice hardy flavor to bone broth.

siegmund

umm my mouth watering. ,  there was a time. i would fill 2 freezers. with venison for the winter ...i had to to survive..   

siegmund

good luck 

sounds a little more serious than mine. , im limited to movements and weight , like 185 and above i start to feel 

rr4298

I am lucky to have had a more positive experience then some with peptides. Horizontal arms is as high as I could go for 16 years . 

Then , sermorelin , ghrp 2 or 6 , tb500 1mg twice per week , then switch to bpc-500 500 mcg 2x pw, 2 weeks off back on tb500 and adjust the dose. If you can bpc-500 in the medial delt With a  Slin needle 5/8 or longer With a little pressure. Sermorelin and ghrp up to 5 times per day in gut With slin 28g 1/2-5/8 painless but requires dedication. Then my new thing up food intake and cardio to cycle the blood when swinging arms , in know it hurts but limit the swing, cardio will balance the extra calaries. Now if you impeove over servers months this takes focus and mental power to make it work, add a squirt of deca or NPR to lube the joints , add biotin to help repair things, gives nasty farts :(.

figure 30 ml - 50 of tb And about the same of BPC-157. When using the bands ovoid the pop work overhead then back and over head then forward , full range will pop . 

This is 100% bro science and at your own risk but dam it feels good to have shoulders again. I live on a lake and could not swim , I giggle every time I swim the fucking channel now.

good luck 

if you can afford GH then you know what to do. 

Do not even consider doing this, I am only sharing a possible scenario And treatment protocol. I'm not a dr. And I don't go to drs.

also every workout ice them down to lower the swelling , don't even get me started on O2 therapy and what I learned .

rr4298

I am lucky to have had a more positive experience then some with peptides. Horizontal arms is as high as I could go for 16 years . 

Then , sermorelin , ghrp 2 or 6 , tb500 1mg twice per week , then switch to bpc-500 500 mcg 2x pw, 2 weeks off back on tb500 and adjust the dose. If you can bpc-500 in the medial delt With a  Slin needle 5/8 or longer With a little pressure. Sermorelin and ghrp up to 5 times per day in gut With slin 28g 1/2-5/8 painless but requires dedication. Then my new thing up food intake and cardio to cycle the blood when swinging arms , in know it hurts but limit the swing, cardio will balance the extra calaries. Now if you impeove over servers months this takes focus and mental power to make it work, add a squirt of deca or NPR to lube the joints , add biotin to help repair things, gives nasty farts :(.

figure 30 ml - 50 of tb And about the same of BPC-157. When using the bands ovoid the pop work overhead then back and over head then forward , full range will pop . 

This is 100% bro science and at your own risk but dam it feels good to have shoulders again. I live on a lake and could not swim , I giggle every time I swim the fucking channel now.

good luck 

if you can afford GH then you know what to do. 

Do not even consider doing this, I am only sharing a possible scenario And treatment protocol. I'm not a dr. And I don't go to drs.

also every workout ice them down to lower the swelling , don't even get me started on O2 therapy and what I learned .

research peptide dose as they tend to be very specific to remain below saturation levels For ghrp/ghrh

ESmetalhead

Thanks so much for this info!  At this point I can't even do a push ups with out pain.   I'm going to make a move as soon as my bitcoin wallet is running

ESmetalhead

I very happy to say I did an actual but minimal shoulder workout today! just some shoulder raises but its awesome after so long injured.    I got this injury sometime in August and its been very slow to improve but I feel like the healing went into high gear this last 5 weeks with the help of TB500 200mcg very 3rd day and and Sermorelin100mcgs ed in the evenings right before sleep after not eating for at least a half hour.  At the beginning of this trial I couldn't do a single push-up without pain and a little cracking crunching sound. After just a month I can do them with zero pain.  This I've put extra work into my legs and doing short runs a couple times a week so they are in great shape.   Since I've not run any gear in 20 years and not really gaining much in the gym. I feel like even this little bit of Sermorelin help me put on a little bit muscle. rr4298was a big help with the dosing Ive learned a lot from everyone since Ive been here. 

blastthru23

That is excellent news ES. A turning point in the healing process for sure. I'd still take small steps, that durned shoulder can be a real bitch sometimes ;)

B

bigmurph

I also looked into ipamorelin and tb 500 after I ruptured my bicep at work in the end of all my research I figured out that the best bet is hgh. At first I thought hgh was way to expensive but when you add up the cost of ipamorelin or tb 500 dosed strong you're actually paying more than if you used hgh which hgh can also be backed up by bloods.

It has also been proven to help healing.

Ipamorelin and tb 500 to have been tested and if you can get the real thing not cut into only 60% pure. Then it will also help but I haven't been able to find a place i trust to spend that much money on those peptides.

Hgh you can get bloods done and see that its working and bloods have already been done by other members to show which hgh is the best bang for your buck. Hgh in my opinion is what I would use for an injury 

Good luck and good gains brother 

ESmetalhead

THanks BigMurf  I just saw this as gmail is blocking MG.   I switched to another email address.

I would like to get bloods done for igf and prolactin while I try this Hex

ESmetalhead

Well shit! I was at the point where I could do some light shoulder work and push-ups and my range of movement was 99% with some minor pain and tightness.  The low and behold I hurt my hand in a place that I broke years ago on someones skull.  If your gonna clobber someone on the back of the head repeatedly use and knee or stay outta trouble lol  So its been 3 weeks healing so far and Ive got it in a brace.

So anyway I healing up from this still using the TB500 and now I'm trying out the Hexarillin.  It is supposed to be the strongest growth hormone releasing peptide.  Similar to GHRP6 but with out the crazy hunger stimulation.  100 mcgs ed then maybe moving up to 200mcg at least an hour and one half after consuming carbs/fats and at least 20 mins after carbs/fats and I guess protein is irrelevant.   Prolactin and cortisol are things to look out for as they are somewhat increased as well. 

According to what I've read " growth hormone levels peak at the half-hour mark after injection, then decreasing to baseline values within roughly four hours so half-life is about 55 minutes".  "some attenuation to Hexarelin occurs by week 4, and continues on up to 16 weeks of use. By separating Hexarelin cycles by 4 week off periods, this attenuation can be totally reset and the next cycle of Hexarelin will produce the same level of results as the first cycle".

I had a little bit of arm pump today for seemingly no reason, and I took my first shot earlier in the day.  We shall see how it goes...