Shrinking testacles/sexual frustration!

ArmorX

I know steroids are suppose to make you testacles shrink a little but how much is a little? Are you supposed to notice? I’m been on tbol and winny for about 3 weeks now and I notice my testacles are a lot smaller. I’m also having problem finishing during sex which wasn’t a problem before. Are the two related? When I take my pct will this correct it self. Getting a little nervous!

milkin

Stop taking tbol and winny in the same cycle and post your cycle, stats, and cycle history. Appears you did not do your hoework so take a step in the right direction by listing the above information.

Eric22

it happens thats why some run HCG throughout the cycle to keep testys breathing, it will bounce back at PCT, why did you not add test? or at least proviron. How long is your cycle??

ArmorX

my cycle is five weeks with tbol at 40mg a day and winny at 50mg a day. i didn't want to gain anymore mass on my frame i just wanted to 'harden it up'. i'm only 5'6'' and from what i have read test will make you get a lot bigger. i weigh 185 right now. getting bigger has never really been a problem for me however getting ripped has been. thought this cycle was the best of both worlds. could be wrong though. any suggestions for next cycle? back to the original question though...will the sexual frustration go away also in my pct?

upindown

Yep, testicular atrophy is a part of the game. Right now your body has very little testosterone in your system due to being shut down by the other compounds. This is why it is so important to use test with every cycle.

back to the shrinkage issue, Eric22 nailed it with HCG use to help. But in reality you have to deal with the shrinkage.

The sexual frustration is due to using DHT based compounds such as winny and not having any test in your system. test is what makes the male body go.

milkin

Oral cycles are a no no ArmorX and stacking two orals by themselves is def something that should never be done. Do yourself s favor and browse the cyle logs and steroid/pct forums. 

Yes what you are experiencing is attributed to what you are running, you should always consider running testostrone as a base. I would stop everything and start pct and go from there.

cleanandclear

Wow buddy . I would feel like crap with no test in the mix but if your gonna run it make sure you have a solid pct in place. two alkylated steroid with no test ill have a limp dick and a sore back . I would feel you could get the same result with a clean diet and exercise .you may look a little different while one but that'll be gone after pct. 

Kill'n-it

ok... here it is: 17aa compounds wreak havok on the liver because the liver has to detoxify the chemical chain in order to provide for a means of excretion. i really shouldn't even be getting into this advanced of a topic, because it clearly surpasses your level of experience. take that how you want, but i'm gonna give you some real talk here and try to break some things down for you, so that hopefully you'll understand why things are the way they are, rather than just hear me and everyone else tell you that what you're doing is a bad idea. let's face it tho: it's a horrible idea...

the toxic effect of a 17aa compound, like the majority of your oral AAS compounds, is yeilded in a dose dependent manner. that means, the higher the dose, the greater the toxic effect. regardless, however, toxic it is. so, don't convince yourself that a low dose is okay, bc it is still toxic. that much you need to realize...

now, here's something that a lot of cats will disagree with, becasue it goes a bit against the grain and the general consensus for running 17's. can you run 2 orals simultaneous? the typical answer is NO! and the reason for that answer is that the majority of guys - beginner and intermediate - fail to run a disciplined cycle. there are exceptions of course, but SO many continue to adopt the mind set of "more is better" and tend to place entirely too much emphasis on the gear rather than the stimulus for the processes that the gear accelerates. this is the reason we say, never run two orals together.

but let's take into consideration, finally, that the toxic effect is dose dependant. if the AA dose combined between two orals equals and does not surpass what is taken in with a single oral, the toxic effect remains the same. but, let me ask you this: how much winny are you taking and also how much tbol? and don't bullshit us. my guess is that you're taking around the typical dose expected for each if ran alone, which is WAY too much!

now, i'm just throwing that out there for anyone here with half a brain that enjoys these sorts of debates and topics. i rather love them, and enjoy passing on the knowledge and wisdom i've acquired. but i am in NO way saying it is okay for YOU to keep running these two orals. in fact, my advice to you is to drop the shit now, and immediately start a liver support regimen as well as APPROPRIATE pct. give yourself a couple months break to reset and soak in some knowledge on how to run a proper first cycle. because i'd bet my pay check that this is an oral only cycle, which explains the sexual dysfunction. you've managed to suppress you test levels completely.

all AAS will suppress natty production thru negative feedback. this neg feedback loop halts the gonadal hormones LH & FSH from being produced, as they are mostly responsible for stimulating the production of testosterone in the leydig cells of the testis. LH plays another reproductive role, as well - with sperm count and motility. you've suppressed these processes bro... \

to summarize, it's still early on for you. cash out and try again when you have a better understanding of the game. otherwise, you're gonna go deeper and get worse...

milkin

All  Constructive criticism here from the commuiniy armorX take it as a learning curve that you can someday help others with. 

But for now, how about posting your cycle history and goals. There are plenty of folks here that would be happy to point you in the right direction.

GymGearBlog

Use 250iu HCG e3d to pump them little bit...

use so lang like your vial 5000iu mix is full. then 4 weeks pause and again if you run a long time cycle.