Sick back day & QUESTION

Yt1991

Hey bros, is it okay to stay on a 400 mg test cycle for 9 months, and then cruise on 125 mg????

Attachments

• IMG_20211115_185008_961.jpg
    IMG_20211115_185008_961.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 3

EMachine

Doable! Have done it before without any major problems. However, I don't have any stats about you and what the goal is...especially, why do you want stay on for 9 months ( 274 days or so) ? Just curious...You will grow more in the long run, taking breaks, cruising, giving your body a chance to reset itself, normalize as much as possible to what's considered normal (blood work); and I believe it will respond better to future cycles.

suppsforlife

completely agree with EMachine. Also, I guess you know your body won't ever produce natural testosterone anymore? At least, very unlikely.
in the end, better blast and cruise than stay on a high dosage for that long.

Yt1991

Originally I was going to do 4 month cycles and cruise in between, but I tore a pec tendon a few months ago and the plans got messed up. I started test to fix my low t levels cuz of being on methadone for 8 years, and then when I noticed how much weight and strength I started gaining I decided to blast. But yeah the injury fucked my first cycle up and now its been pretty much a 7 month 400 mg/cycle with like 2 months of 150 mg/wk cruise mixed in. Plan now is to stay on 400 until Feb. which is 9 months then cruise. I have plenty arimidex on hand and have had 0 gyno issues.