Side effects from high test cycles

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

Since I upped my test doses I have noticed certain side effects.
1. I crush my coke zero cans before I get a chance to drink them.
2. I've had to replace 3 door knobs at home that twisted off plus I car handle.
3. People are starting to tell me that I resemble "Johnny Bravo".
Anybody else experience these sides.

rosoo

seems like strength had increase tremendously compared to me, if my test is high, i might get very agitated and short fuse

Twizted

Your lucky bro, your side effects sound manageable. I keep having an allergic reaction to the test, everytime I use it my muscles swell up really bad. Now I need a whole new wardrobe.

rosoo

Your lucky bro, your side effects sound manageable. I keep having an allergic reaction to the test, everytime I use it my muscles swell up really bad. Now I need a whole new wardrobe.
At times, my skin feel itchy if I eat the wrong food that contain preservatives or monosodium glutamate while night my skin will feel itchy when I am on Test.. other than that all good.. I just have to cook and prepare every of my meal myself

D

Deleted member 45086

Lol, darn side effects.

Gainz.

I can't wait to experience some of those side effects!
Right now my only "sides" is a sore bum, and my gf yelling at me that I'm staring at her like a piece of meat.

D

Deleted member 45086

You'll get there. Me and a guy at work was talking about lifting and he threw a tape on mine. What the funny part is this guy's a genetic gift. His are 18 inches and he's twice as cut and he only does push ups. Used to box but hasn't been to a gym in 15 years. That's how much genetics plays a part in all of this

Gainz.

You'll get there. Me and a guy at work was talking about lifting and he threw a tape on mine. What the funny part is this guy's a genetic gift. His are 18 inches and he's twice as cut and he only does push ups. Used to box but hasn't been to a gym in 15 years. That's how much genetics plays a part in all of this
Oh I know brother, years ago I was the manager of a little mom and pop bar and grill. My buddy and I were trying to see how long we could hold up 2 buckets of chicken wings (40lbs a piece)with a side delt raise. Another one of the cooks, this big "farm boy" named Josh wanted to try. He was 19yrs old 6'3 220lb and never lifted a day in his life.
While my buddy and I are struggling to hold it for more than 10-15 seconds... this kid just holds them up like a statue! He even looks at us like "this is supposed to be hard" does the whole fake wobble thing like he's getting tired and then goes back to statue mode!
At this point in my life I could bench 300lb and curl 150lb. I was legit strong and felt invincible! That kid humbled me that day!
I told him with pure strength like that he should get into lifting, he could really be someone in the powerlifting world if he tried, but he wasn't interested.... kind of a shame. Still one of the coolest things I've seen someone do.

Speaking of I once saw a kid grab a door jam and do pullups with just finger and thumb grip strength! Like vice grip the molding above the door, but it was completely flat and smooth, no where to put his fingers... no ledge or molding to hold onto. Up until that moment I didn't think that was possible

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

Oh I know brother, years ago I was the manager of a little mom and pop bar and grill. My buddy and I were trying to see how long we could hold up 2 buckets of chicken wings (40lbs a piece)with a side delt raise. Another one of the cooks, this big "farm boy" named Josh wanted to try. He was 19yrs old 6'3 220lb and never lifted a day in his life.
While my buddy and I are struggling to hold it for more than 10-15 seconds... this kid just holds them up like a statue! He even looks at us like "this is supposed to be hard" does the whole fake wobble thing like he's getting tired and then goes back to statue mode!
At this point in my life I could bench 300lb and curl 150lb. I was legit strong and felt invincible! That kid humbled me that day!
I told him with pure strength like that he should get into lifting, he could really be someone in the powerlifting world if he tried, but he wasn't interested.... kind of a shame. Still one of the coolest things I've seen someone do.

Speaking of I once saw a kid grab a door jam and do pullups with just finger strength! Like vice grip the molding above the door, but it was completely flat and smooth, no where to put his fingers. Up until that moment I didn't think that was possible
Lol, yep. That's like some of the things Bruce Lee used to do. 1 finger push ups. Lol Be Water.

Gainz.

Lol, yep. That's like some of the things Bruce Lee used to do. 1 finger push ups. Lol Be Water.
I have 2 "strength" party tricks. I can do pullups with just my middle fingers.
And a way I use to hit on girls with bfs at bars and parties, or girls that were just surrounded by other guys. I would take a beer bottle cap and fold it in half twice. So it looks like a fortune cookie. I would give it to the girl in clear view of their bf(or other potential sutures). Well 9 times out of 10 the bf (other guys) would get pissy and spend the next SEVERAL MINUTES trying to do it. Giving me ample opportunity and time to chat up the girl while they were busy trying to show her what a strong man they were too... instead of just giving her the attention she actually wanted... the attention I was now giving her. It sounds weird... but I swear to god it works! It helped me close the deal several times!

It's a trick, half strength, lots of speed and a ton of practice and technique. If you don't know how to do it, its very hard, almost impossible. But once you learn its pretty easy

Twizted

Hell yeah looking good man. Can definitely see some vascularity on those massive cannons of yours.

dohcsvt

I have 2 "strength" party tricks. I can do pullups with just my middle fingers.
And a way I use to hit on girls with bfs at bars and parties, or girls that were just surrounded by other guys. I would take a beer bottle cap and fold it in half twice. So it looks like a fortune cookie. I would give it to the girl in clear view of their bf(or other potential sutures). Well 9 times out of 10 the bf (other guys) would get pissy and spend the next SEVERAL MINUTES trying to do it. Giving me ample opportunity and time to chat up the girl while they were busy trying to show her what a strong man they were too... instead of just giving her the attention she actually wanted... the attention I was now giving her. It sounds weird... but I swear to god it works! It helped me close the deal several times!

It's a trick, half strength, lots of speed and a ton of practice and technique. If you don't know how to do it, its very hard, almost impossible. But once you learn its pretty easy
I want to learn this trick… that type of thing always interested me… I’m the weirdo that used to dent lockers with my head before varsity games.

Gainz.

I want to learn this trick… that type of thing always interested me… I’m the weirdo that used to dent lockers with my head before varsity games.
The trick is speed! You have to fold it as evenly as possible on the first fold. Then indent the middle where you want to start your second fold. Now here comes the suck... using your fingers and thumbs, thumbs basically touching in the middle start to bend up! Once you start to feel it move, don't stop! The "warmer" it gets the easier it is!
The first fold is really important, if it's not a even fold its gonna make the second one much harder!
I'm not a drinker anymore, but I'll find a few caps and make a post on how to do it.

dohcsvt

The trick is speed! You have to fold it as evenly as possible on the first fold. Then indent the middle where you want to start your second fold. Now here comes the suck... using your fingers and thumbs, thumbs basically touching in the middle start to bend up! Once you start to feel it move, don't stop! The "warmer" it gets the easier it is!
The first fold is really important, if it's not a even fold its gonna make the second one much harder!
I'm not a drinker anymore, but I'll find a few caps and make a post on how to do it.
Thanks!