Side effects

calmb4dastorm

I'm noticing more and more of these "silvery strands of glitter" growing out of my scalp. They seem to just be multiplying! Have any of you experienced this phenomenon? I'm reckoning that the only way to get rid of them is by permanently dying them. Is there a way to make them STOP  coming period?! ROTFLMAO

strong

I have greys in my beard but not my hair too much. The 40's have been Great Calm. I see this decade from 40 to 50 is a real Humbler. I'm just shooting to be the best 50 I can be and go from there...

calmb4dastorm

Be entering that humbling decade tomorrow. The time really flies when you're having fun. This past year, though, has caused a glitter takeover. On the one hand, I think it's beautiful. On the other hand, I see it as me aging. Lol. I told myself I would be fabulous when I turned 40! I definitely feel fabulous! 

I'm considering getting a pixie cut to celebrate turning 40!!! And maybe get a fierce hair color to top it off!

blastthru23

I hear that! Early 40's I got divorced (good thing), was lifting and all that. Got in pretty good shape on a test only cycle, and started getting a lot of attention from the ladies (I was single so...), ended up at clubs and bars. More or less a pretty fast downhill ride, but held it together somewhat. Found my Lady, at a bar and from there things got better. Then I got back to the gym for a good solid year, quitting everything but the cigs, but quit them. idk, 6 months ago or so? Found MG, and now I'm feeling better than I did in my late 20's. Thus 40's are the new earlier than late 20's only different. 2 1/2 more years to go to 50. Surprised I made this far... I kinda like the silver beard thing. I am (was) blond so the grey up top isn't too noticeable.

calmb4dastorm

Are the new 20s...hmmm can live with that! One thing I can say is that I am thrilled about is that I am not obese like the women in my family. In fact, they think I'm nuts for having muscle. They say I look like I don't eat enough, LMBO. They didn't truly think I ate much until I went home for memorial day weekend! 

I'm so glad I found our home here. You guys are my home away from home. It's so nice to be in the company of like minded individuals. Cheering each other on to hit goals!!!!! Here is where I receive reciprocity.

swolesam

yea, i got that going too. I used to have a full beard & mostache which looked kick ass for years. Once i seen how it turned grey and girls would tell me it makes me look older. its ALL GONE now. shaved it completely. Face is smooth like a baby's butt LOL

Hair wise, i keep my hair VERY clean cut, so its not noticable. If it worsens the head hair will meet the same fate of my moustache & beard and will be rocking the bold head. Either that or the Masteron, proviron & Primo will get to my hair first LOL

Mleblanc

It seems to be more now, maybe because i grow hair and finger nails like never before.  Its nuts i could litterly get a hair cut twice a week. But no less than once a week.  But I'll deal with the silver as long as I feel as great as I do,  Hell i cant even color my hair if I wanted to, it grows so fast i would grow it out in a week ! Lmao

SemperFi

LOL.... You do know Le Blanc in French means 'the white'. Maybe you will become the White Wizard of MG brother. ;)

I have accelerated hair and nail growth since steroid use as well. It just goes with the territory in many when we increase our DHT levels. Just like hair loss is a side effect in others.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"35195","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"Le Blanc Wizard!","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"LeBlanc Wizard"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Le Blanc Wizard!","title":"LeBlanc Wizard","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Big Nasty

Im still serving Uncle Sam so I keep my shit shaved on sides and back, and the top is so short you can barely see the grey however the receding and thinning of my hair can't do much about but wear it proud...