sides or otherwise

kiddbiggdogg

Hey brothers I was reading some posts and talking with some MG members about their experience with sides. The conversation was mainly about sides related Tren (ex.shortness of breath, sleeplessness, night sweats etc. ) Both Zig and I suffer from allergies, sweat like hell and really don't sleep very much. With this being said since I already experience similar issues even when I'm off cycle how do you determine the difference between side effects or some other issue such as allergies or sickness. Any thoughts or personal experience would be awesome guys thanks.

N

noveskeelite

If your currently off cycle then they cant be "side effects" lol.

This time of year is horrible for me as far as allergies are concerned. I also sweat profusely no matter what. 3 sets of squats yesterday had me looking like I just got out of shower lol.

No experience with tren but pretty much everyone says insomnia, sweating, and poor cardio are sides. I honestly wouldn't worry about it too much.

siegmund

See when I'm off cycle ,I only cat nap,I go to sleep about 10 ,I'm up by 12 ,I lay back down I'm up by 2 ,I come down stairs watch news ,I catch a hour ,that's my life ,so I wouldn't recognize that if it were a side ,,sweat I always sweat I sleep with the ,or should I say I don't sleep ,,I have ac on all winter in bedroom ,and due to me using the nasal spray everyday for the last 3 years I don't reconagize shortness of breath ,I can't breath to begin with ,, so you can say ,being on tren for me is just like every other normal day .. Yes ,I'm experiencing the energy ,well being ,strength ,weight gain or should I say muscle gain ,, I'm totally loving the cycle ,,