Signature upon delivery

Bigiron

Just recently ordered some stuff from another country, a man showed up at my door from the post office with the parcel saying he needed a signature for the parcel. I was always told not to sign my name because they know it's illegal and if I sign then I take ownership and they can take legal action. Then I talked to a guy from the foreign country and he said I need to sign for it and take it. Long story short, should I go to the post office and sign and take it?

D

Deleted member 45086

Every international site I have used says this on their website but the USPS just puts it in my mailbox.

Bigiron

So should I sign for it? I rejected it at first, pretending I didn't know what it was. He said I can go get it at the post office whenever I find out what it is. Should I go?

D

Deleted member 45086

Brother from the way I understand if it gets through customs and makes it to your door you are fine. I would go get it. The feds aren't after personal users they look for suppliers. Now if you ordered enough raws to make a bunch I would be nervous. You don't have anything to worry about