Simple-Pharma.site Customer Discussions

Welcome to simple-pharma.site, your number one source for the Human Growth Hormones and sports pharmacology of the best quality and the most well known brands. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of HGH and steroids with a focus on quality, safety, originality. The key priorities of simple-pharma.site are dependability, customer service and highly strict quality control with the finest quality products.

Founded in Europe, simple-pharma.site has come a long way from its beginnings to the present, with ups and downs. When we first started out, our passion for power sports, training and the aesthetics of a beautiful and healthy muscular body, as well as an ever-growing number of scammers engaged in counterfeiting pharmacological drugs and growth hormone drove us to do tons of meticulous research of the world pharmacology market, its pricing policy and deep analysis of competitors so that simple-pharma.site can offer you the original HGH and steroids of the high quality and the best prices compared to other online stores in Europe. We now serve our customers all over the world, and are thrilled that we're able to turn our passion for the mix of sport and research into our website.

We hope you enjoy our products as much as simple-pharma.site enjoys offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

SIMPLE-PHARMA.SITE TEAM

Payment Policy

The payment can be made using Western Union, MoneyGram or Bitcoin (click on any of the methods to get detailed instructions about the payment). Before you buy, check the listing to see which payment methods darkpharma.com accepts. When you check out and pay, make sure to verify or change your shipping details and choose the suitable payment method accepted by simple-pharma.site You’ll then confirm your order details and get the details for payment by any method listed above.

Later you’ll get an email letting you know your payment was received and when
your order will be shipped. To speed things up in check out, you can: Save the payment details Pay with the methods accepted by darkpharma.com Buyer protection According to our Payment Policy and Money Back Guarantee, you’re protected for the full value of most orders, including shipping, when you pay with the methods accepted by simple-pharma.site

PorrFirst

Hello there. Some words about this new source.
This was my first experience with this source.
The ordering process was SIMPLE. The customer service was top notch. They werr available when I needed them and they answered all my questions.
The order was packed to be protected and packed to not be able to know what it is.
I am going to become a frequent flyer here. I like how the site has many labs to choose from with US dom and INT options as well.

MKen

This review is my for my first time hearing about simple-pharma and using their service on a small order.
I recieved my package within 6 days. I am beyond impressed how fast it came considering the pandemic situation we are dealing with and shipping delays.

Overall, my experience trying them out of a hunch has been 👍

Peter P

I like their site. Very simple and easy to navigate. I like their prices - they are very competitive. If you need a bulk deal, send them a message. Their communication is prompt and professional. The package I received was discrete. The shipment came really fast. I received a genuine product. Just ordered again.

LovesmeNot

I think this was my first time ordering from simple-pharma. I placed an order with them in the end of the last month. The site was very professional and there were plenty of information on each page for the products they carry. The packaging was very good and probably near the top of my list for security. Had my doubt at first, but I was greatly surprised, I can definitely recommend these guys

MarcoP

First time Order from the guys, and nothing but a positive review from me. Great products and Service. Had a good experience with these fellas and wouldn't mind more. Definitely will buy from them again.

FitKit

First time Order from the guys, and nothing but a positive review from me. Great products and Service. Had a good experience with these fellas and wouldn't mind more. Definitely will buy from them again.
What products have you ordered?

FitKit

Very easy ordering, I had an amazing deal with them, pack was very secure and anonymous, products were top notch, got here in Finland in 5!!! days which is really good, payment is easy and smooth.

BusyBe

Hello Simple Pharma and all the readers here.
Sorry for late review.
Now I have 3 sources I like to use over and over and Simple Pharma is def one of them. The ordering process is very easy and their website is very user friendly. All in all pretty damn fast coming all the way to the Norway, through customs and during all the shipping delays due to a certain circumstances. Packaging was very discreet and well packaged. Not a single tablet was even broken.
Absolutely amazing overall experience with this supplier

BizOo39

As a short summary of what I have said in the “top rated sources” comments:
Customer service was top notch, they answered my messages immediately, the ordering process is made as simple so as anyone can do it. Great delivery time, packaging & shipping, some of the fastest I've received. The gear is effective, they really did what they promised to do!

WhoAmI

Hey everyone 👌🏽 I am from Estonia and I have made the order some time ago, that’s why I’d like to put my opinion into some words about this dealer.
The communication with the representative and the site is very good and fast. The order is simple to make (the store’s name reflects the truth👌🏽).
The products arrived quickly with a tracking number.
As for the results, my libido was through the roof. My gains in the gym went up just in 1,5 months. The gear is extremely clean and no soreness

Fargo Matthews

There was not any problem. I got a quick response, communication was easy. I was informed about everything.
The packaging is average, simple. It was completely discreet. The products were bandaged and protected with bubble wrap. Everything was safe there.
T/A less then 12 days.