Site Enhancement Shots for Injections

Dunbar

I've been experimenting with site specific shots using testosterone only and seeing good results.

Go back 10 years I had just shot a vial organon sust or British Dragon winstrol straight into the side of my quad. This would be the last shot that wasn't placed in my glute or shoulder for some time because the pain was so horrendous. I bet I walked with a limp for 3 weeks after that. Serious...

I've been focusing on bringing up my rear delts along with my lower traps. They're stubborn spots for me so I tried this site shot again and saw crazy results.. weeks of training worth of growth in a few days..

I was thinking about my brachialis next but, being a tricky shot wanted to here some experience from the board in this issue!!

Anyone seen good results or bad with site Enhancement shots???

Cheers

Last edited:

Dunbar

Hahaha, I heard that! I've been curious about the bicep shot but definitely not bold enough to jab there yet...

Dolf

I can't speak from experience but I've heard guys say it sucks. As well as pinning calves. Of course I pin pecs with a 1" pin and people call me nuts.

Dunbar

Ha, my calves are solid but the rear delts can be brought up. They don't hurt so bad and traps were painless. Tear drop hurt a little.

They say it's just inflammation from the oil but that inflammation really helps me feel the muscle ALOT better.

Definitely going to try upper chest, Dolf you put a 1 inch all the way in?

​​​​​

Omg yeah it fucking sucks. Dont do it!!! I just pinned my pec. I know, I've seen videos on people saying that's dumb because its close to the heart. I dont know, i'm still alive, done it a few times.

I've heard site injections only work with water based stuff, like injectable winstrol or stuff like that but I don't really know personally. Here's the video I heard that in:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v0szs

its Rick piana RIP.

I dont know, I've been trying a lot of spots, I don't really like doing glutes, i know thats what everybody does but I can barely see back there haha. plus isnt aspirating a bitch? I like my thigh/quads but dave polumbo says not to and it looks like you would agree with that Dunbar, here's that video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hPWi69VtFg

Personally, i really like the vastus lateralis if the gear isn't to thick, sometimes it doesn't absorb well if the gear is kinda thick or something... my previous cycle I pinned there the entire time and had 0 PIP/ 0 issues (250mg/ml test e) but this time around it just isn't absorbing this gear as well, its 300mg/ml test E.

I take some stuff dave polumbo says with a grain of salt but hes a decent source of info and I listen to him a bit. I have seen medical professionals diagree with the idea of not shooting quads but I'm digressing, I never noticed my quads getting insanely huge after injecting them all that time so maybe the swelling just helps you feel the muscle..?.

I will spot inject into my pecs for sure with this injectable winny if i go that route with it...

Last edited: