Slow and steady or hard and fast?

Gainz.

Been doing my usual research and I keep seeing 2 very different ways to pin.
I see some (crazy) people just jam the pin into their muscle. Literally stabbing themselves... getting it in with 1 quick motion.
While other (normal) people find the spot and slowly push the pin into their muscle.

So.. what kind of pin do you prefer?
Getting it in as fast as possible like prom night?
Or taking your time... getting it in inch by inch?

Personally... as if you couldn't tell I'm the slow one. Most of the time I can't even feel the pin puncture my skin. Its virtually painless.
I've thought about jabbing it in there... I'm just terrified I'm either going to bend it (we all know how much getting it bent hurts!) or worse breaking the needle off in there!

Just curious to see what type of people you really are πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

You guys are fucking maniacs!

But... now I feel like a outsider... god damnit... I guess when I pin tomorrow I have to go all American psycho on my thigh!

Gainz.

Ok... I did it... I chose my left ass cheek.
It didn't bend or break... but it definitely feels a lot more like a needle getting slammed into my ass (now I know how my prom date felt πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)
Instead of just pressure from going slow

Gainz.

Well, then go for the slow method if that's what works for you.

LOL :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha... I guess sometimes I'm a little bit too honest πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
But I think I chose poorly. Next time I pin I'm gonna try the Norman Bates method, but I'm gonna go thigh. I think the angle was a little off. And let's be honest... when you're trying to get something in your butt... the angle is everything!

suppsforlife

that's actually true. if you don't get the 90 degree it could be a problem.
are you doing it on your feet? I've heard of guys laying down to perform it. I find it uncomfortable... but it could be just me

Gainz.

that's actually true. if you don't get the 90 degree it could be a problem.
are you doing it on your feet? I've heard of guys laying down to perform it. I find it uncomfortable... but it could be just me

If I do my glutes or delts I stand, but when I pin my thighs I sit.
I don't think I'm flexible enough to lay down and do my glutes πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gainz.

@GainzBandit why would you change anything as long as you find the method that works best for you bro?

Because I'm desperate for approval and have a constant need to fit in!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
But no... I just wanted to give it a shot. I figured if everyone else is doing it, maybe it works better than the way I've been doing it. I'm definitely not afraid to try new things... and like my father always told me
"The first 3 times don't count"

So I'll give it 1 more go in my thigh on Monday. then I'll know what one works best for me

Imgame

I see why people are getting pip now. I really hope you guys are joking about the way you inject.
Seriously if you are doing like you say are you getting a lot of leakage when you pull out

@GainzBandit not vagina leakage after you smash your girl but similar

Gainz.

I see why people are getting pip now. I really hope you guys are joking about the way you inject.
Seriously if you are doing like you say are you getting a lot of leakage when you pull out

@GainzBandit not vagina leakage after you smash your girl but similar

Oh its not a leak... it's a full on super soaker squirt gun!
And finally... someone who doesn't Jason Vorhees themselves to pin!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Imgame

Have an air bubble at the plunger to push all the oil out. 0.1ml bubble is all you need. This then stops the oil coming out after injection.

Always slowly push needle in , you never know if you will hit a nerve. If this happens you will be more stable from slow insertion.

Slowly pushing on plunger so the oil goes in slowly, if you push too fast the oil will damage the muscle causing pain. When you get to the air bubble at the plunger push it out to empty your needle , syringes that you have to put the needle on have a lot of dead space that oil will stay in as well as the needle. You could be wasting 0.1ml when using a 3ml barrel and inch and half needle.

After you have finished pushing all the oil out hold the needle in for a good 10 seconds to let the oil soak in. Slowly pull the needle out and put your finger straight into the spot. Gently massage it while holding pressure on for 30 seconds.

Then go lift weights.