Snoring

dohcsvt

Anyone else have A snoring problem on cycle? Does it go away after cycle?
First off, I know this is a year old thread.

Ever since I started my cycle, my wife has complained about me snoring. It is so bad that she actually sleeps in another room during the week. On the weekends, she tries to sleep with me, but more often than not still ends up in another room. The only thing that has changed in my life is gear. I have done some research and it appears that testosterone can cause Snoring. I have found a few threads on here where guys have asked this question without many responses. My biggest question is, DOES IT GO AWAY? I am nearing the end of my cycle and my wife is begging me to do something. If you guys say that the snoring should go away I will have some hope for a happy marriage.

I appreciate any feed back.

Last edited by a moderator:

PedritoHID

I'm interested in this as well. I don't know if I have a snoring problem cause I sleep alone, but since I started my cycle I've been drooling a lot!!!

I wake up refreshed and well rested, but damn I've never had before, it doesn't really bother me cause I change the pillow case, but I'm just curious.

I searched online and apparently its a sign of deep sleep and getting the best rest???? Idk

HGH.to

Some people experience it because of the sudden mass and weight gain.
true
we can't be sure whether it will go away or not, but I often hear of people starting to snore after they gain mass and weight. it happened to me too years ago. wasn't a snorer, then i put on some amount of muscles and my wife started to complain. still snoring. definitely has something to do with the weight

Twizted

Some people experience it because of the sudden mass and weight gain.
This is exactly what happened to me, it started after I packed on a bunch of mass. Now it doesn't matter if I'm on or not I snore really bad. My wife is in love with everything about the new me except for the snoring lol.

bobby ricky

My wife sleeps in the other room because of my testosterone snore. My room is the fun room because of the testosterone 👍

dohcsvt

Unfortunately no, I miss sleeping with her. I’m doing lot’s of fasting this time and really like it. Lifting heavy and very happy with the way things are going.
have you stopped taking test since you posted this thread or have you blasted and cruised the whole time. If have gone completely off cycle, did the snoring stop?

My wife noted that I started snoring as soon as I went on cycle, like a week in and she was sleeping in another room. It is definitely not triggered by mass gains on my part. Since I took my last pinning last Wednesday, I should know soon.

bobby ricky

have you stopped taking test since you posted this thread or have you blasted and cruised the whole time. If have gone completely off cycle, did the snoring stop?

My wife noted that I started snoring as soon as I went on cycle, like a week in and she was sleeping in another room. It is definitely not triggered by mass gains on my part. Since I took my last pinning last Wednesday, I should know soon.
I’ll be on testosterone the rest of my life 👍. Im not a very muscular guy so I don’t believe it’s that. Definitely let us know if it subsides.

dohcsvt

I’ll be on testosterone the rest of my life 👍. Im not a very muscular guy so I don’t believe it’s that. Definitely let us know if it subsides.
1) I will definitely let you guys know what happens.

2) I have seen your pics and I am not blind! You saying your not a muscular guy is like me saying I don’t like fast cars… and trust me that’s a HUGE lie…🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the feed back.

D

Deleted member 45086

Cutting sucks, still snoring. Started at 260 and now at 219. Think I’m gonna have to ho to 200 to get ripped.
Just curious buddy, have you noticed more or less energy with weight drop. Seems like when I get below 230 I can tell before I even get on the scales due to stamina decrease.

bobby ricky

Just curious buddy, have you noticed more or less energy with weight drop. Seems like when I get below 230 I can tell before I even get on the scales due to stamina decrease.
I’m fasting and only eat twice per day. 2 hours before workout and about 2 hours afterwards. I also changed to heavy weight that I can do for about 10 reps. I’m so afraid of losing any muscle.
The heavy weight is definitely making progress for me and muscle hardness is fantastic. My fat around my chest and lower back Is definitely my tough spots. My energy is great probably because of my lack of carbs . I love carbs my body doesn’t. Also I feel the peds work better with less body fat. I’m cruising on a good dose and making progress 😂. I miss being 260 just because I’m so much bigger. Energy and strength are definitely still going strong for sure.

Gainz.

thinking about a cutting cycle maybe the snore will go away. lol. but who loves cutting anyway?
This guy! 1,500cals or less is my comfort zone!
But no snoring for me, but drooling! I've been drooling like a crazy person.

Also want to add that "snoring" can actually be sleep apnea. If you're a big dude who's snoring... there's a great chance you have sleep apnea. I shouldn't have to tell people how bad that is. But if you're over 220lb and snoring, please get checked

Twizted

This guy! 1,500cals or less is my comfort zone!
But no snoring for me, but drooling! I've been drooling like a crazy person.

Also want to add that "snoring" can actually be sleep apnea. If you're a big dude who's snoring... there's a great chance you have sleep apnea. I shouldn't have to tell people how bad that is. But if you're over 220lb and snoring, please get checked
I need to get checked again. I did a sleep study back when I was 140lbs and they said I had slight sleep apnea, but now that I've put on weight I can tell it's so much worse than before. It freaks the wife out at times

Gainz.

I need to get checked again. I did a sleep study back when I was 140lbs and they said I had slight sleep apnea, but now that I've put on weight I can tell it's so much worse than before. It freaks the wife out at times
Yeah... you literally stop breathing! Your brain is fighting to keep you going. A lot of wives think its "snoring" but its actually your body fighting to breathe!
Also the CPAP machine usually cures snoring. The way you have to sleep with it, plus the constant flow of oxygen usually stops snoring.
Let's put it this way, every professional strongman has a CPAP machine.
The most common side effect is feeling tired even though you slept for 8 hours.