Snoring

MusculeX

I have no water weight. Snoring came with mass gain for me.
everyone is different, for some, even operations do not help and for some one its enough to shed a couple of kilos.
The funniest thing I've read is that you need to strengthen your throat muscles. Loud singing helps a lot. It's time to go to karaoke :ROFLMAO:

bobby ricky

Mine really started when I started feeding alfalfa to my horses. My nose is close to useless in the evening. My nose kinda seals up . Allergies I think is my main problem. U can see all that shit floating in the air . If I take allergy meds it gets better for sure but just hate taking a pill every day unless it’s a ped😂😂

MusculeX

Mine really started when I started feeding alfalfa to my horses. My nose is close to useless in the evening. My nose kinda seals up . Allergies I think is my main problem. U can see all that shit floating in the air . If I take allergy meds it gets better for sure but just hate taking a pill every day unless it’s a ped😂😂
Oh I know what you talking about, I've had allergies for years and I have no idea what to. I just start itching like crazy for no reason. of course there is reason but i have no idea what kind of :ROFLMAO:

Twizted

everyone is different, for some, even operations do not help and for some one its enough to shed a couple of kilos.
The funniest thing I've read is that you need to strengthen your throat muscles. Loud singing helps a lot. It's time to go to karaoke :ROFLMAO:
100% we are all very different. Karaoke lol, now I'm picturing all these jacked dudes singing every night before bed.

dohcsvt

I am just over a month since my last pinning, PCT finished yesterday. However, my snoring is still VERY persistent. Not all night every night, but most nights, most of the night.

So, I am not sure what is causing it, but stopping gear did not stop it, even though it only started right after I started taking gear.

bobby ricky

I am just over a month since my last pinning, PCT finished yesterday. However, my snoring is still VERY persistent. Not all night every night, but most nights, most of the night.

So, I am not sure what is causing it, but stopping gear did not stop it, even though it only started right after I started taking gear.
Side effect of awesomeness 😂