Solicitation of free gear from sources through pm or email.

Dolf

Solicitation of free gear from sources through pm or email by members is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated! If you don't have the money then you don't need to play the game! Often times this free gear is reviewed and star voted on skewing the integrity of our site which is a no go! Asking a new source to reduce his minimum so you can try their gear is the way to go about it. Flat out asking multiple sources for free gear so you can try it before buying won't fly here and will result in a ban.

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Solicitation of free gear from sources through pm or email by members is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated! If you don't have the money then you don't need to play the game! Often times this free gear is reviewed and star voted on skewing the integrity of our site which is a no go! Asking a new source to reduce his minimum so you can try their gear is the way to go about it. Flat out asking multiple sources for free gear so you can try it before buying won't fly here and will result in a ban.</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>X2 brotha, SRC makes  living by providing our supps. If you wanna play the game you have to pay. Asking for gear is unacceptable in this "house" and we got mods like yourself keeping it clean. M.g. will never go down that shit hole. I looked for awhile before I joined. And that's one of the things I look for and that's honesty. Its OK to accept samples but you can't star vote it. Also SRC's that give gear and ask for "votes" that's a big no no with me also. Because there is honest src's here and if "mods" didn't put a halt to it would be detrimental to m.g. and the fairness of this life.</p><p>So x2 alllll day on that big bro..</p><p> </p>

JARHEAD2

Thanks Dolf! I think for myself I'd rather spend good money on good gear from trusted sources anyway. Mixing several different sources gear to make a cycle isn't the least bit appealing to me considering all the unsafe factors that could cost a life.

Dolf

Thanks guys, but you (the members) are what make this site great! We couldn't do it without the honesty and integrity of the vast majority of our members.