Some progress

Gainz.

Well... way to hurt my feelings... don't get me wrong... I'm happy for ya...
But damn... I'm gonna go delete my progress pictures now! 🤣🤣

Killing it man! Love the vascularity.
Do you train grip strength? Or is that just from moving heavy weights?

D

Deleted member 45086

Looking good. The deca, test, Eq and hard work definitely paying off. Keep it going lol, and I know you will.

bobby ricky

Well... way to hurt my feelings... don't get me wrong... I'm happy for ya...
But damn... I'm gonna go delete my progress pictures now! 🤣🤣

Killing it man! Love the vascularity.
Do you train grip strength? Or is that just from moving heavy weights?
I’m 52 years old and started 3 years ago.
Your a young man starting much earlier.
You will blow this old man out of the water soon.
Shrugs and reverse curls did it. When I have a pump it’s more impressive 😆

D

Deleted member 45086

I’m 52 years old and started 3 years ago.
Your a young man starting much earlier.
You will blow this old man out of the water soon.
Shrugs and reverse curls did it. When I have a pump it’s more impressive 😆
Lol, we gonna be swole by the time we walk into the social security office. I'm just a few years behind you bobby ricky 🤣. Wish I would have started this around 30.

bobby ricky

Lol, we gonna be swole by the time we walk into the social security office. I'm just a few years behind you bobby ricky 🤣. Wish I would have started this around 30.
No doubt my brother. I’m really trying to kill those triceps for more growth. Like you said your big triceps give you a nice advantage💪

D

Deleted member 45086

Hopefully I will have something worthwhile to post in couple of months. My npp arriving Friday. Debating on 500 for 8-10 or 750 for 6-8 weeks. I just don't think Eq gonna add much mass but I am not complaining cause I feel great 👍.

bobby ricky

Hopefully I will have something worthwhile to post in couple of months. My npp arriving Friday. Debating on 500 for 8-10 or 750 for 6-8 weeks. I just don't think Eq gonna add much mass but I am not complaining cause I feel great 👍.
Your the boss brother. You have something I want. I have 20s on my 392 but you have 20s hanging from your shoulders 👍👍👍💪🏾💪🏾😆

dohcsvt

Your the boss brother. You have something I want. I have 20s on my 392 but you have 20s hanging from your shoulders 👍👍👍💪🏾💪🏾😆
First off… MOPAR! Actually I’m a Ford guy, but nowadays it’s more like domestic or import.

Secondly, looking awesome. Especially when you posted your pre picture. Is that a three year old picture before you did anything?

Either way, AWESOME results. I think that is actually about as big as I would ever want to be. Not sure if I will do a second cycle after this one. Depends on overall gains and then subsequent losses.

Keep up the hard work!

bobby ricky

First off… MOPAR! Actually I’m a Ford guy, but nowadays it’s more like domestic or import.

Secondly, looking awesome. Especially when you posted your pre picture. Is that a three year old picture before you did anything?

Either way, AWESOME results. I think that is actually about as big as I would ever want to be. Not sure if I will do a second cycle after this one. Depends on overall gains and then subsequent losses.

Keep up the hard work!
Love the GT 350 for sure. Yes the picture is three years ago. Thanks for the compliment brother.

Gainz.

I know we talked about this a while ago, showing our before pics... I finally see you showed yours... I don't know if you have seen mine yet? But I finally got the courage to post mine.

We both started at opposite ends of the spectrum... now we're meeting in the middle 🤣🤣