Some progress

dohcsvt

Love the GT 350 for sure. Yes the picture is three years ago. Thanks for the compliment brother.
I have an old Mach 1 (1973) that I swapped out the 351C for a big block (466… .030 over 460) that I have had since 1996. That’s my baby.

But this This GT500 is my monster. Sadly, he’s (yes, it’s a he, way too manly to be a girl) sitting in the garage with ZERO compression in cylinder #1, no idea when I will have a chance to get a new short block.

bobby ricky

I have an old Mach 1 (1973) that I swapped out the 351C for a big block (466… .030 over 460) that I have had since 1996. That’s my baby.

But this This GT500 is my monster. Sadly, he’s (yes, it’s a he, way too manly to be a girl) sitting in the garage with ZERO compression in cylinder #1, no idea when I will have a chance to get a new short block.
Very nice, the only way I could get the car was to buy it for my wife 😂😂 And she loves it. She doesn’t know it but I’m going to be buying her a hellcat next 😂👍. She loves it so much that she washes and vacuums it. But she hates when I drive 😂 she wants a plate that says prisoner😂
I’ve had her up to 151 and it was so nice. No forced air so that’s why it’s a she. Once I replace the tires that are almost gone we’re going to try 187 mph if it can do what they say. Cool cars brother.

bobby ricky

I know we talked about this a while ago, showing our before pics... I finally see you showed yours... I don't know if you have seen mine yet? But I finally got the courage to post mine.

We both started at opposite ends of the spectrum... now we're meeting in the middle 🤣🤣
Yes, looking forward to the finished product 👍

dohcsvt

Very nice, the only way I could get the car was to buy it for my wife 😂😂 And she loves it. She doesn’t know it but I’m going to be buying her a hellcat next 😂👍. She loves it so much that she washes and vacuums it. But she hates when I drive 😂 she wants a plate that says prisoner😂
I’ve had her up to 151 and it was so nice. No forced air so that’s why it’s a she. Once I replace the tires that are almost gone we’re going to try 187 mph if it can do what they say. Cool cars brother.
Chally or Charger? I bought the wife a 2010 SRT8 Chally with a 6 speed… she loved it. She won’t get in the GT500, she says I lose my mind when I drive it🤣.

Also, if you try 187, make sure you have A LOT of room. The GT500 was GPS verified at 184 and cars that were WAAAY the fuck up there we’re coming up REAL fast and I had to back out☹️

bobby ricky

Chally or Charger? I bought the wife a 2010 SRT8 Chally with a 6 speed… she loved it. She won’t get in the GT500, she says I lose my mind when I drive it🤣.

Also, if you try 187, make sure you have A LOT of room. The GT500 was GPS verified at 184 and cars that were WAAAY the fuck up there we’re coming up REAL fast and I had to back out☹️
Like the story, 2019 charger . I have this place for my speed records. I just wanna go fast😂

Gainz.

You lucky guys you... I had fast cars before my kids. My absolute mint 01 WS6 Trans Am with "plenty" of love under the hood. Was my baby! My first true love. My favorite addition was a electronic butterfly exhaust. But my best top speed was 167mph. I had my little brother with me and my 2 cousins in the back. It was Thanksgiving day, about 2pm on a long straight back road. About two months later my cousin ratted on me out to my mom 🤣. She was not happy! Oh how I miss that car 😭.
When my kids get older I'll get something fun again.

I still want a Pontiac g8 gxp. Even though it's a 4 door, I still love that car.
Always been a Pontiac guy.

dohcsvt

I have owned a plethora of cool cars, but the old Mach1 and the GT500 are my favorites. My list
97 Cobra
99 Cobra
01 WS6 (Red)
02 WS6 (Blue)
06 Mustang GT
08 GT500 (still mine)
10 SRT 8 Chally
14 Mustang GT
15 Chally RT (Sub-Lime)

Now, if I just had all the money back that I wasted on those vehicles😳

dohcsvt

Sorry that I have driven this completely off topic, back to the start.

Bobby, looking AWESOME man, keep up the great work!!!

Gainz.

Sorry that I have driven this completely off topic, back to the start.

Bobby, looking AWESOME man, keep up the great work!!!
Its nice to see someone else who just loves cars! I'm the same way, I definitely favorite Pontiac. But I've owned Camaros and mustang's, even had a Supra for a little bit. I just love cars, who makes them isn't as important to me

Gainz.

Only one question, would you trade them for a electric car? This question is for both of you.
No never! Driving to me is a visceral experience. It's the sound, the vibration, the smell of gas!
I don't care how fast they make those Tesla's... its not the same thing. plus I don't only care about acceleration and top speed. There's so much more to driving

@dohcsvt you just got a new subscriber

bobby ricky

No never! Driving to me is a visceral experience. It's the sound, the vibration, the smell of gas!
I don't care how fast they make those Tesla's... its not the same thing. plus I don't only care about acceleration and top speed. There's so much more to driving

@dohcsvt you just got a new subscriber
Electric cars have no soul to me , fake cars . A nice v8 with a good exhaust note doesn’t even need a radio. At the beach a couple weeks ago someone had a restored trans am just like the bandit had. Bandit would be a good name for your avatar 👍👍 I agree with you on top speed and power.

Gainz.

Electric cars have no soul to me , fake cars . A nice v8 with a good exhaust note doesn’t even need a radio. At the beach a couple weeks ago someone had a restored trans am just like the bandit had. Bandit would be a good name for your avatar 👍👍 I agree with you on top speed and power.
Yooo... are you a mind reader? I can finally change my name...as of today! I spent the last few days trying to think of something. but I'm not very creative. I was trying to go along the lines of my dogs. I have a pitbull and a cane corso.
That's just to funny, I was just trying to think of a new username and you happen to bring it up.
I like it, I just feel like a liar not actually owning at least a firebird at the moment. Even though I've owned 4, and like 3 other Pontiacs. But still

bobby ricky

Yooo... are you a mind reader? I can finally change my name...as of today! I spent the last few days trying to think of something. but I'm not very creative. I was trying to go along the lines of my dogs. I have a pitbull and a cane corso.
That's just to funny, I was just trying to think of a new username and you happen to bring it up.
I like it, I just feel like a liar not actually owning at least a firebird at the moment. Even though I've owned 4, and like 3 other Pontiacs. But still
Who cares what people think you’re still the bandit 😂😂😂👍👍👍

Gainz.

I just put in for the name change request.
Just put a little twist on it

I think we just witnessed my origin story 🦸‍♂️

dohcsvt

I just put in for the name change request.
Just put a little twist on it

I think we just witnessed my origin story 🦸‍♂️
Origin story, that’s great.

This summer, coming to a theatre near you, the story of how a mild mannered gym rat became… (suspenseful music plays)… The Bandit!