Some questions

Masaru

1. If my first cycle is 400mg/week of test e what would be the best PCT ?

(10g of Nolva twice/week, ...?)

2. For this first cycle how much % of my gains would be kept on average ?

3. Do I take AI (Arim) ONLY if I have side effects (acne, gyno, ..) ? Do AI even cure acne? In which cases do I take AI during cycle ?

4. Is it better to inject 400mg of test e all at once or separated in twice (200mg twice per week)

BiggyBill

1. If my first cycle is 400mg/week of test e what would be the best PCT ?

(10g of Nolva twice/week, ...?)
Best PCT is individual. But I would say 40 mg a day of Nolva with 50 mg a day of Clomid for 2 weeks and then lower the dosages in half for 2 more weeks (10 mg nolva twice per week wont really help)
2. For this first cycle how much % of my gains would be kept on average ?
Again, depends on each individual. But with proper workout and diet i would say that most of it, 90% if talking in %
3. Do I take AI (Arim) ONLY if I have side effects (acne, gyno, ..) ? Do AI even cure acne? In which cases do I take AI during cycle ?
AI can be taken as prevention in lower doses, or as treatment if you have side effects.
no, AI does not cure acne. AI is used for high estrogen (check high estrogen symptoms online). Acne is caused by androgens.
note! Do not overdo on AI because you may go into low estrogen (check low estrogen symptoms online)
4. Is it better to inject 400mg of test e all at once or separated in twice (200mg twice per week)
Is more frustating to use 2 injections, but is better to split up total weekly dosage in 2 separte doses. 200 mg Monday and 200 mg Thursday (or whatever dosage per week)

MONSTRO

Post cycle Billy answer you very well . if you dont want to lose gains PCT is not the option because you will lose , the only solution is blast and cruise . Im a true believer when you begin using gear you never go off because you will star again and again .
Tes E you can inject all same day .
I prefer to use AI only if needed because if i crash estro i cant gain muscle

HGH.to

Post cycle Billy answer you very well . if you dont want to lose gains PCT is not the option because you will lose , the only solution is blast and cruise .
yeah that's most likely to keep the gains, but is more dnagerous too...

Im a true believer when you begin using gear you never go off because you will star again and again .
not for everyone, that's why is so important to go PCT for first cycles then to decide.
Tes E you can inject all same day .
better split enanthate in 2 doses a week to maintain stable levels
I prefer to use AI only if needed because if i crash estro i cant gain muscle
absolutely true. estrogen helps grow muscles and without enough estrogen - muscles and strength are hurt!