Someone to trust

ballsdeep

I have been doing cycles for about 8yrs now. The guy I always got my gear from moved to Florida this passed mouth and was left holding my dick in the wind . So I stated to look for people on different place to get my shit ig, Twitter and place like that and after getting my money straight jacked and knowing it my fault bc I thought I could trust people . Now I ask you guys my people for help !!!

BiggyBill

Hello there and welcome to MG forum. I am quite sure this is a place where you would find what u’re looking for. First off, I am very sorry that u’ve got money jacked. In order to avoid this in future, check the top sources here. There’s no need to take my word for it, as i can understand that after u’ve got scammed that’s hard to gain trust again. However, u can check other people’s words by reading their reviews about those sources.
i am myself using some of them with great success and i would recommend. In the end, we may become friends and talk about what u may need.
I would try to help with whatever u need. Just ask. Not trying to pretend like im a know-it-all but i still will try.

ballsdeep

Thank you for the advice I greatly appreciate it. I would be more then happy to become friend and help each other

BiggyBill

Hope the same. If there’s anything i could help you with - just let me know! Will gladly help! Welcome here once again