Something funny my wife said about tren

Brendan D

I've been running a tren e, test e, eq cycle for a few weeks.

It's my first tren cycle and with what I've read I was worried about possible side effects.

Last week I had my prolactin level tested and it came back at 4 ug/L with a reference range of 20 ug/L, so well within the acceptable range (and I put the 4 ug/L down to the fact that my old lady let me nail her 3 times before I got the blood done at 9am).

So I said to my wife that the tren seemed to be agreeing with me and she said that EVERYONE needed to agree with me for 24-48 hours after a dose.

What an understanding wife...

milkin

lolI, smart wife. It's weird how some tren users see a different shade of red. I don't personally get all that angry, a bit moody, but never really angry.  Now my lifting buddy is like a raging bull when he runs It, gets pissed at the slighted thing. His wife howerver is a fire cracker and puts him in right in his place, its funny to watch. 240 lb's getting owned by a 110 lb's :) I suggested to him that he gets one of those big hoops through his nose like the bulls wear that she can pull him around by.

siegmund

I myself ,I'm like so mellow on tren ,I think because I'm enjoying it so much ,, but 90% of that is having my e2 ,right where it needs to be ,no bloods done but I know my body and my e2 ,its the best its been in years .. Also the caber is most deffently talking care of the prolactin ,last cycle I was scared to go to the bed ,prolactin issues ,this run my wife is scared to come to the bed I'm killing the poor ,girls ,her and her friend ,,and the prov,is just complimenting everything ,I'm never been in such good spirits ,now I did get mad ,at a sisuiation that happened ,and once pissed ,if not in check ,could be ugly ,so when I get prissy I walk away ,tell my self I'm over reacting get a good laugh and fine  when I say friend ,I'm talking about her ,little friend ,the putty ,,no sieg is laying down with ,the wife and her friend ,,

J

josewales40

you should be using something like arimidex to keep estrogen down - nothing like a dude on roids with the raging hormones of a woman on fire -lol tren doesnt convert to E but the test does plus tren and eq together is a pretty hot combo for blood pressure .