Sore lump above my nipple

Selfmadecloser

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone might have an idea of what this may be and if it's related to estrogen. Ive been on trt regularly, and yesterday I noticed a small bump/lump above my nipple that was sore. It just popped out of the blue. I haven't been taking any anti estrogen regiment as I haven't needed it before, but i have felt a little off recently, and haven't tested my levels recently. Does this sound like it may be related to gynecomastia,?

Any suggestions or input would be great.

HGH.to

It could be. check your estrogen / testosterone levels. if you wish you could try 0.5 mg arimidex to see how it goes. but, if you're in trt prescribed by doctor, why don't you ask your doc? unless you run any other steroids (or higher test dosage) for growing muscles

Selfmadecloser

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone might have an idea of what this may be and if it's related to estrogen. Ive been on trt regularly, and yesterday I noticed a small bump/lump above my nipple that was sore. It just popped out of the blue. I haven't been taking any anti estrogen regiment as I haven't needed it before, but i have felt a little off recently, and haven't tested my levels recently. Does this sound like it may be related to gynecomastia,?

Any suggestions or input would be great.

It could be. check your estrogen / testosterone levels. if you wish you could try 0.5 mg arimidex to see how it goes. but, if you're in trt prescribed by doctor, why don't you ask your doc? unless you run any other steroids (or higher test dosage) for growing muscles

I was on TRT from the doc for 2 years then switched to UG due to cost. i'll probably get some arimidex and get my levels tested. It was just worrisome and as that was the first time something like this has happened.

I really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much

HGH.to

So your doc is unaware you're on TRT?
asking because if you have a test, the levels may be abnormal for someone who is "not on TRT".
anyway, if you get the levels tested, wait until you get the results back to get arimidex, just to be sure it is estrogen. You could buy arimidex beforehand, but if the results turn out is not due to estrogen, you'll have nothing to do with it.

JohnnyPsycho

It is so important to find a good doctor that is supportive of your goals. I went thru a couple before I found a Dr that was ok with me sourcing my own supplier.