Sources in Australia

Jimmie

In VIC, maybe I'm missing something but there's no sources in the threads that are Aussie domestic.the smoke and mirrors is frustrating

Rhino73

Yeah mate, there are no sources from Oz on that list. I tried one of them and out of four orders only one got through custom’s.
I have found a guy here, it’s a bit of a process uploading encrypted messenger services etc but if you’re keen I can talk you through it.

Jimmie

Yeah mate, there are no sources from Oz on that list. I tried one of them and out of four orders only one got through custom’s.
I have found a guy here, it’s a bit of a process uploading encrypted messenger services etc but if you’re keen I can talk you through it.
Yes please mate, id be greatful for any help

Jimmie

I’m looking for sources in Australia to get clen and some other gear from. I’ve just been burnt by CENSORED, and struggling to find a reputable and prompt source.
Seems allot of us Aussie guys are having frustrations finding reputable sources, let's look out for each other once we can pM

Rhino73

Hey fellas, just wanted to make it clear that we are not allowed to talk about source’s in an open forum and to also clarify that I am not a source.

regular

I was scammed by CENSORED too!
We had made several orders with them before but the last one never replied and they won't reply to emails.
But they replied to my email from a different address saying they 'guarentee delivery or re-ship at their own expense'
So they're still trying to scam more people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zion2310

I was scammed by CENSORED too!
We had made several orders with them before but the last one never replied and they won't reply to emails.
But they replied to my email from a different address saying they 'guarentee delivery or re-ship at their own expense'
So they're still trying to scam more people.
I’ve been had as well, I have a friend who is an ‘IT professional’ so I have some options to repay the favour to them! Spread the word!

Mrshl9999

Used CESNOREDamong others multiple times over the last 3 years. Ordered a month ago, no gear no replies. Avoid

Juji

Staff member
WARNING! You can't talk about sources in the open forum.
I noticed a lot of people seem to talk about the same source here. Please use the customer discussions for that! This thread will be deleted if someone keeps asking/sharing sources here.