Speak the Truth

RicoMuscles

I was just wondering what your guys opinion is on Roid Rage and if it evan exist. All i can say from my experiance on test and tren is i have a bit more of a short fuse i dont take shit from no one too lightly but then again im just always in that mind state. Its one of those gear Myths i was wondering if any one had there own input on what they think on the Subject

D

Dont_trip

its not really a myth think about it your pumped with 10x's-20x's of male hormone LOL.....the media over hypes steroid dangers and users act as if steroids are not dangerous while bodybuilders are dropping to left and right of them at 40 so both sides need 2 pull their heads out of their ass

D

dolfanshan

To quote Bigger Stronger Faster. If your a good guy it's not a problem. If you're an asshole it'll make you a super asshole. Simple as that. I get a little more edgy but i can gain control of my emotions and handle them.

D

dolfanshan

I encourage anyone who has not watched Bigger Stronger Faster to take the time and watch it. It's very informative in regards to the myths and truths about aas.

mnava

i agree that the hormons intensify your personality. I choose for that to be stable minded. But do 700mg of tren a week and go drinking at the bar and when some guy bumps into you and tells you to get fucked i picture the guy flying across the room in the matter of a split second...I stay home when on tren. lol but all other compounds I can control. A gram of Test dosnt make me feel that way.. Just tren in my experience for me.

K

krisbr

Lol, I feel in a great mood on test. It's amazing how good and happy I feel. Other compounds I notice a shorter fuse, a depressed mood, I do tend to take less shit though. Not really an asshole or road rage. I speak up more for myself or others when assholes are being assholes.

Standingup

Pump your self full of all the test, deca, eq you want and you'll be a jolly ole soul , but its true tren , mast and anadrol esp when combined can get you a little edgy to say the least. Basically if your a hot head to begin with you'll probably have trouble, if not it should be very controllable................
BTW I never speak anything but the truth

N

noveskeelite

would have to agree with if you you were an asshole before they will make you a bigger asshole. But I would also say its probably similar to alcohol in that it affects people differently. Personally im not different when im on just maybe a bit cockier lol. But im naturally a non aggressive person, Not violent on alcohol either

Outlawthing

Dbol makes me edgy first week but after that I'm good I just get more outgoing and energetic on every thing else so far. Never used tren buddy's tell me it makes them aggressive and they are mellow as shit

MU2

Agreed with previous statements. I don't feel that steroids change who you are, I feel they Just enhance the characteristics your personality already possess. Good question though!

D

dolfanshan

Agreed! MU2 its really great to have you here and I like how active you are. Also have great prespectives on issues.

MU2

Thanks brother! I'm glad to be here. I've learned a lot by reading up what others post. Always wanting to expand my knowledge in this lifestyle. :)