Speaking of cruise

siegmund

I can honestly say , i have not cruised or ran ANY , aas in at least 6 to 8 weeks  

Before that i started a cruise  maybe pinned 1x or 2  and stopped i was scared due to the liver  

I think it's fair to say after running and cruising for well over 5 years  , that im bottomed out  :(  but i was nervous.. 

Needless to say i can't remember the last time I had sex , I've been majorly depressed and mood swings for the worse  BAD   

Well , i just started right now a cruise , im hoping that all comes back  , energy , sence of well being , and mostly  give my deprived wife some pleasure  , think thats why i havnt been to active also  i have had lack of everything  , but the depress and bad feeling getting to bad  ... 

I feel like I just pinned a virgin gluten,  hopefully in a week im back to the old me  .. like i said  i was nervous but this is not living  these months have been stright torture  .

Pretty bad when you start not liking yourself anymore  , so ill keep you informed on my mood , im positive this will have a 360 turn around for me   ... I hope   , im still here guys and gals i just have not been myself and i miss it so bad  ,    

Zewi

Sounds to me you never truly recovered correctly. It happens with age once you hit that 40 or close too, its almost time for TRT and cruse anyway. You will be back to your old self in no time. I really believe once your 40,  doing at-least 250mg of test a week is what you really need for your overall health.

BobbyO190

From what I have studied even a good PCT with clomid and nolva and hcg  - it can still be tough to balance back out at our age. But dude I fully understand considering your recent health scares.

Glad your cruising now and I truly hope it gives you what you need with no negatives on your liver etc....

Good to hear from you and thanks for sharing.

SemperFi

Why would you choose 250mg minimum? I ask because Rx quality test at 250mg would place most people outside high normal testosterone levels. Example- 180mg per week puts me in the 950-1100 ng/dL range. 250mg could easily bump me to approx 1400-1500 which is about 30% above high normal.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thinking.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

My brother 

Im 52 and been on cruise and cycling over 5 years  , i origionally was on cruise , pct is out of the question  , but my liver was so bad i CUT ALL AAS,

WRONG ANSWER  ,  never agion  , ill deal with the liver  ,  ... 

siegmund

Stay on top of it razor   , fuck this depression , and no sex and  all the bad feelings  ... I'd rather knock 5 years off my life and live smiling 

I'm I'm the same boat.  As I get older, the less I recover.  Recently, 12 weeks after my last cycle (including PCT), I saw my Test level at 183! Needless to say I am now going though the process of getting on prescribed TRT. Little to no sex drive and some mild signs of gyno starting  are what tipped me off to doing a blood test 3 months after a cycle.

siegmund

No 

I did absolutly nothing , no drink , no pills , no shots no anything  ... tudka and nac    im down to 185  from 215 220  which i wanted to be  , i havnt been to gym in the same time  , 6 or 8 weeks , no gh , can't when your broke  , another (but last) struggling winter  ill be on the books  ... 

But just started my prop  i will be pinning like 50 ed to build up levels and  depending on how i feel i may up a little and run 8 weeks   

The liver must be takes EXTREME ERGENECY,    BUT  IF ALL GOES WELL I WILL BE ADDING NPP MAINTANCE DOSE  IF LEVELS STAY SAFE

ESmetalhead

Hitting the gym alone will do wonders for your mood and outlook.  I'm just running 150 mg of Test C a week and 100mg or primo and I'm recovering from all my workouts with ease.  Ive put on 10 pounds in the 6-7 months Ive been doing it and have to throw out some shirt because they are too tight.  I think very low doses are very useful. 

Zewi

I like 250 everyone is different but your right. just make sure your bloods are stable.. and 30% above normal is not bad. Personal i like Sus on M/W/F that's just me

SemperFi

I recently purchased Sust and will begin using it for my TRT in the near future. I have never used it on or off cycle so I will test the waters with it for my TRT dose.

I am suspect that 30% above the high normal range is a good thing when it comes to overall health. The human endocrine system is always seeking to find a balance and when hormone levels are too high in one area it places the body in stress as it attempts to compensate for the imbalance. Whether by creative design or evolution when balanced the human body is a near perfect efficient machine. Artificial increases outside of the normal range seems to be unnaturally circumventing that natural balance. Thats just my opinion if the goal is overall health as you stated in your earlier post.

I couldn't agree more that stability is vital and each of us are unique. What is normal for you will not be necessarily normal for me.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

Both you gentelmen are correct  , as soon as i can get the sust right , i will be mon, wednesday,and Fri    

Thanks gentelmen