Spring Cutters

Dolf

With spring around the corner I know some of you gear heads are planning your cut cycles already. It's never to early. What do you have in mind for this spring?

strong

I'm currently running Test E @ 750mgs and deca at 400mgs and killing this cycle. I Have my spring cycle set that I'm 99% sure I will not Deviate from.  I'm Going with Test e, Tren e and Primo.  I haven't figured out what doses I will be using yet but I have time.  I'm sure it will look something like this: Test E 300mgs Tren 400mgs and primo 400mgs. This cycle will be designed to lose BF and Maintain as much muscle as possible. I have experience with Tren but never used E. From the few I've spoke to that have experience with Primo have told me its the best compound to preserve muscle during a cut.. I have on hand some Tbol and will most likely only use week 2 through 6.. 

There is a slight chance that I will switch out the Tren for NPP..

Dolf

I'm going with the same as last year.

Tpp-700mg & Npp-450mg for 12 weeks then switch over to test p 350mg, tren a 525mg, mast p 700mg, and var for 8 weeks. 

High intensity training, and possibly intermittent fasting diet which I'll start another post on at a later date after some more research.

strong

intermittent fasting worked well for me. It may be tough wit your work schedule. I found 11am to 7 pm worked well for me.  I played with it for 2 mos. 1 day a week I ate when I wanted too..

strong

I was the leanest I ever was while using intermittent fasting. It was tough to maintain muscle. I did lose a bit but I was off cycle for 4 months. 

Dolf

I've read some differing opinions which is why mybpost will be about different guys or gals experiences and methods.

blastthru23

I just started the leaning out phase of the current cycle I'm running. Test p 500, tren ace 700, mast p 700. In about 4 weeks I'll be using T3, clen, and windy. T3 will start at 25 mcg increasing to 50 mcg after one week, then maybe to 75. Winny at 50mg/day. And clen I still need to decide if, and at what protocol. Ive seen ramping up and back down, and 2 weeks on 2 weeks of etc. I'm going to carb cycle too, though I'm not set on exactly how I want to run it, I have a few ideas on the table. This cycle move straight into cruise which will be the SF blend of test e, deca, and primo e. Primo is some good stuff. And just because there's really no neg sides for me anyways, doesn't necessarily mean it's mild.

SemperFi

If you are committed to running T3 I advice to taper off and add at least 6.25mg of iodine for 30 days to assist in full thyroid recovery. Call it PCT for your thyroid gland. You could even go as high as 12.5mg for two weeks and then use 6.25mg for two weeks. This pure bro science on my part Blaster but the science on the thyroid glands love affair with iodine should be taken seriously.  Also keep up on your potassium intake as a hyperactive thyroid likes to rob potassium. If you are feeling any degree of weakness it could be associated with low potassium.

Thats a massive dose of Tren.... I would need fins and a snorkel to get out of bed in the morning. ;)

SEMPER FI

kitten

be carefull with t3 bro! i killed my tyroid system 5 years ago when i used simmilar ammounts like you planed. i tappered out (maybe to quick and stayed too long on it) and something bad started. my tyroid secretion started overboosting and did not stop anymore. it got toxic. after some serious probs i was forced to cut out my tyroid. they took it off. now i have to use tabs. i do not recommend t3 without hgh. if you want still use it... dont go over 4 weeks. tyroid system is very sensitive and instable. tapper in and out carefully. dont exeed too much. better stay away from it fella!

SemperFi

I found 400mg of Primo enough for clear lean muscle preservation in the presence of sufficient protein intake. If you are going to incorporate a intermittent fasting period on this upcoming cycle you might want to consider adding plenty of BCAA's during the fasting period. Based on where you started and what you have accomplished it is going to be great to hear your experience and post cycle thoughts.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Dolf,

Are you going to use your cut stack blend (TPP/NPP)? I can't believe you are still able to put in those 20 week cycles. I was ready for my last one to be over by the 16th week. Then we have Blaster able to run a 24 week cycle.... You old boys have balls of iron. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

For me I will be focusing on getting more calories from raw foods while focusing my training in the area of body balance strength exercises. I have enough lean mass and wish to preserve it to a reasonable degree with the use of proven diet, OTC’s, TRT and low doses of hGH.

Body fat is sitting just below 11% right now and I don’t see the need to drop to far below 10%. 

Looking forward to seeing what others share in regards to their choice of steroid cycles and read the thinking behind the method of the cycle.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Thanks SF. Actually, I'm supplementing with iodine (225 mcg) after reading one of your posts. I realized that I don't use much if any table salt, so I figured supplementing wouldn't be a bad idea. I take potassium almost daily. 

Tren... the most annoying side for me watching my appetite disappear.

SemperFi

How long did you run the T3 when you ended up with the thyroid condition? What was your highest dose and for how long at that dose before tapering out?

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I plan to use it for about 4 weeks to get a feel for it. Ive read elsewhere that some taper up quickly, after 2-4 days. I'm going to move with a little more care, run 25 for a week, see how that feels, and increase to 50. I may stop there. Just have to gauge the effects. I also want to run it for the experience. 

SemperFi

Hit up Amazon for i-throid. It has a mixture of potassium iodide and free iodine. Dirt cheap also.

Or you can feast on a huge amount of sea kelp.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

I had my best fall bulk ever off of just 500 test e and 300 deca. I guess there’s a reason that combo has been around as long as it has. Simple, but effective as hell.

Dolf

Anymore I play it by feel. The tpp/npp isn't hard on me. The tren combo is another story.