star voting

siegmund

After recent events , meaning , trolls trying to infiltrate, or site by creating multiple accounts, I believe that 5 karma votes , is way to low to be allowed to star vote.

a new member can come on site , put up I good post and make a great intro and acquire ,5 points , now he is allowed to star vote and effect our ,(honest ranking system)  

Imo ,5 karma is way to low , and I beleive we should actually know a brother is sincere , with his heart and his words before they should have this power .  

I would love to here my brothers opions , for im one person , a number if I must pick one , id love to say silver but , not so active members ,will take forever but I will say 25 karma , is enough for us to feel out a brother . Just my opion sieg

D

dolfanshan

X2 I agree the karma should be higher than 5. Especially with the recent events of a guy trolling here with multiple accounts who easily achieved 5 karma the first few hours. In all honesty I believe he's back under a new name again. The only reason I haven't called him out is I'm not 100¦% sure yet!

siegmund

Im almost positive myself , hes back but until im 100% , we will see what pans out  , glad im not alone , I had a gut feeling 

strong

I agree with you guys totally. I believe my Karma is 36. Lets face it im still new. with your guys help and posts I now totally understand why good sources make mistakes and sometimes forget to get back to us. I used to read posts and not really know what u guys were talking about when u said u were sick of new guys trolling and other new guys leaving bad reviews 2 days after they order. I now hate those fucks. you really should not be able to vote on stars till u are a proven MG guy. not someone who is on 3 different sites. Lets be honest guys if you have 50 Karma and ur a pussy fag that wants everything when u want it, then ur gonna cry like a bitch.

MRFIXIT

I would agree with this also and im new (obviously) .....I was a member of a different site that basically sold votes and karma... I had exp level and all the SI's wanted to "sponsor me" free gear for votes.. I am done with all that BS! I just want honest opinions so I can make an edjimacated decision on which SI's to use... Hell even the MODS over there where getting free gear to "fix things"   I would post self pictures over there and get 50 karma points... what a joke! and the mods had the balls to call me a karma whore for posting self pics when they are getting 50 Karma points for gear pics! (free gear) that they supposedly purchased... (yeah right) ... Politics are just plain BS! Keep it honest so all can benefit from there sites and make informed decisions! Just my .02   :)

siegmund

Im glad to hear you say that fix,

because alot I knew already , ty for the honesty you just gained my respect , new site , new rules , new start .  Lets keep it clean , and honest its that simple . 

D

dolfanshan

Same here brother...glad to hear your honesty. I want to be able to read reviews and chose my sources on honest reviews rather than bought and paid for reviews. Its collectively better for everyone in the long run. Sources and patrons.

jedward

Personally, I think voting and giving your honest opinion is the best guidelines that every member could rely on specially if you don't know who you are dealing with but what's the point of voting if your vote will be remove without notice and explanations.  Sometimes it just makes me think that some of the sources out there that's on the top of the chart have some negative vote that its has been remove just to boost their company sales.

D

dolfanshan

Sources cannot remove or delete reviews. Positive or negative. 

Standingup

Haha whats worse in when mods give other mods karma because it hits them with 3-5 points.  They high five each other right up to 2000 and above.

If you notice there was 1 honorable mod there and he gave up his karma points, then of course a few coppy cats followed .

Hm... So is the current rule 5 karma points?  I am very eager to participate and do my best to help out (I am more of a fatloss guy than a AAS) but I do fear that because I might be more inclined to help folks with issues pertaining to Ephedrine, caffeine, clenbuterol, liothyronine, Dinitrophenol, yohimbine, etc etc etc... Not so much the "main topics" that it would take forever to earn them..... I guess I totally understand the reasoning for it...   I  have a vendor that really went above and beyond and I as a man who values work ethics and customer service wishes to lend my vote...   I appreciate that there can be a meaningful discourse about these issues... which is why im more active here...