Start!

HGH.to

You've had your first injection of Test Enanthate less than a week ago - there's no way you would feel oiler skin and low appetite from it

HGH.to

in fact, it sounds like your testosterone is low which is likely to be low because of using Anavar alone for a month

bigike23

You've had your first injection of Test Enanthate less than a week ago - there's no way you would feel oiler skin and low appetite from i
in fact, it sounds like your testosterone is low which is likely to be low because of using Anavar alone for a month
Ahh so u think its kinda rebounding, my test?
Im thinking its all in my head thats y ima keep goin!

HGH.to

Ahh so u think its kinda rebounding, my test?
Im thinking its all in my head thats y ima keep goin!
You need to continuously use Testosterone Enanthate for at least 3 weeks to start feeling it. people use it anywhere between 3-6 weeks to feel it working.

bigike23

I dont think it was a good time start, cuz shtuff that u have goin on in life plays a role in the outcome of any choices made! But i gotta keep goin to see.

HGH.to

If you meant that you are not working out properly and do not have a good diet then yeah, is not a good time to start

bigike23

You need to continuously use Testosterone Enanthate for at least 3 weeks to start feeling it. people use it anywhere between 3-6 weeks to feel it working.
Thanks for the input, I had change my post (first one actually) my mind is kinda scattered the last few days!

bigike23

do not use steroids as long as you can't keep a healthy lifestyle with a good diet and regular training schedule
Thats no problem, but when shtuff happens that impacts u mentally it does get hard to focus on yourself. Especially when its things most cared about i would think anyway!

otfjoey300

Is there ever a great time to play god?
There’s times where we need to put our full focus on our existential circumstances outside of how big our muscles are ya; not to say the gym can’t help you ; it most definitely can. Judging by how on the fence you were earlier in this thread. It sounds like inside you’ve already answered all of your own questions. But you still think you can do it without any problems be my guest; everything is only after all suggestions based on hopefully our own experiences . I’ve run dumb cycles at dumb times in my life; it lead to even dumber decisions .

bigike23

There’s times where we need to put our full focus on our existential circumstances outside of how big our muscles are ya; not to say the gym can’t help you ; it most definitely can. Judging by how on the fence you were earlier in this thread. It sounds like inside you’ve already answered all of your own questions. But you still think you can do it without any problems be my guest; everything is only after all suggestions based on hopefully our own experiences . I’ve run dumb cycles at dumb times in my life; it lead to even dumber decisions .
Yes Sir! Im wit ya on that. Posting the the thread i was in the moment definitely. So I didn’t know how to just start talking bout it u know, anywho past now. Good looken out!