Starting fresh

HGH.to

you said you just started after a long pause - will surely see great progress. update!!

thegodofwisdom666

I've been training for above 5 weeks now. I use a little insulin, but that's it.
Thank you guys for the support. I am about one third the size I used to be, but I'm not on any juice. Wish I was though LoL

HGH.to

if / when you're going to be - you're going to restore it all back, quite sure about that.
why you wish but you aren't using any?

HGH.to

I just lost $300 fucking with napsgear... So I am not ready risk taking anymore loses
sorry to hear about that... I just can't understand those trying to rip off people's money...

If there's anything I can help, just le me know ;)

suppsforlife

ahh... wouldn't it be great being your own home gym?! I don't have one either, lol, I just see what guys with home gyms are saying :D

Gokupwr62

I just lost $300 fucking with napsgear... So I am not ready risk taking anymore loses
What happened? was it naps fault or were you scammed? I was taken a few years ago for around 1200. Wasn't the sources fault but my email being compromised but since then switched to a new secure email which you may want to consider. I personally use tutanota. Is the insulin because of diabetes? Also welcome 🤗

Last edited: