Steaks

I've just had a steak midium to eat and went straight to the toilet,does this mean I've lost the 100 grams of protein from this source of protein, doesn't normally happen, perhaps not cooked enough it was the Medallion steaks cheapest one from Aldi,

260 pounds,it's a drag getting it all down,but because I'm training 6 days a week my bodie is screaming out for protein,every three hours, steak's, chicken ,eggs, and tuna,

Steak goes down so much easier than other kinds of meat for me. Are you 260 with visible abs?
Me to, goes down well,I'm 260 without abs, I've just started my summer training now, to Obviously retain my size but get in top condition, so I'm training twice a day now 6 days a week,with a hour of cardio in the evening, and ABB work for 45 minutes again in the evening and I've lowerd my carbs now to 150 grams, very low for me,but ivv given myself six months to be big and in condition,this year,I'm on a great stack, of Test Enthanate, Tren enthanate, and Masteron, and adding Growth in April, costly hobby this is but for me worth it.

Read document, interesting, don't forget I'm training twice day with hour of cardio,no stomach,problems ,I'm 250 pounds at th moment ,what if reduce by taking out two chicken breasts, 4 instead of six, could try that, gives me 290 protein a day,what do you think,

HGH.to

what are your stats? for how long you've been working out? competing? what previously you used? what doses? for how long?