Stenabolic SR9009

SemperFi

Stenabolic SR9009

Do any members have any personal use experience with this compound? If you do could you please share your experience?

Thanks in advance.

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

After doing some research, It sound very beneficial & no known neg sides yet. It can lower cholesterol by 47% ... Wow.  I'm wondering dosage times & would you stack it with Cardarine? 

SemperFi

Dosing is pretty straight forward and due to the very short half life it needs to be taken several times a day. I have not considered stacking it until I thoroughly investigate the benefits as a stand alone.

I have done plenty of research on it and currently looking for personal experience testimony.

If the MG members have no experience with it or if I cannot find someone local with experience I may just have to be a guinea pig on this one. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Well I let the dragon out of the can and can't get it stuffed back in so I might as well let the beast fly.

Running SR9009 weeks 8-13 in my current cycle. 40mg/ED. 10mg doses every 3 hours 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm.

Peace out.....

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Interesting compound.

Day 3 - 10mg every three hours sublingual. 40mg/day. 

Endurance and energy increases noted. Placebo effect???? Time will tell.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Suspended use to a possible future date due to the evening energy crash. Don't like the crash a few hours after late afternoon dose.

Sorry I could not provide more useful information on this new compound but I want to ensure I maintain my current cycle integrity.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I think it would be interesting to see its effects say during pct or as a bridge so the effects if any aren't modulated by aas. I fucked with sarms, they seem very mild in comparison to aas....

blastthru23

Your current cycle is so on point, good idea to keep it as it is, and damn dude the results you're getting are damn near unprecedented, sheesh you could crush a competition with them guns! Pure motivation brother 

Clough

hi semp, I should be taking stock next week. Gonna run 30mg a day for 8 weeks as a stand alone product. The plan is to try the Cardarine after that for the same period dependant how I get on. If these don’t do the trick then tasking the plsunge with aa. I’ll let you know how I get on