steroid cycle for lean mass for my girlfriend

adamj3345

My girlfriend is looking to start a cycle next month. she has done var and clen before but she want to put on more size and lean out towards the end. looking at a cycle period of 12 weeks.

Any advise on cycles for women??

she is 5ft 1inch

weight 8.7st

age 41

M

Mister A

I advise perfecting her diet before putting her on anything other than Anavar. If my girl doesn't grow on Anavar, a diet optimized for growth and hard training then she doesn't grow. You'll find plenty of people who will suggest low dose Test, Nandrolones, Winstrol, HGH. But I'm not one of them.

As a woman I can tell you my experience. I started out in bikini for a couple of years only on anavar and Clen.  After deciding to move to figure I knew I needed to try something new to gain more muscle. I started out using winny and primo for about 6 weeks. I found that my voice started to get raspy so I immediately came off of everything. I think it was too much for me. I then went just on primo mon, wed  andFriday an it was enough for me. Now keep in mind diet has to be on point. I felt stonger, leaner and had more muscle then I'veever had at that time.   After that show I switchEd it up and just went on anavar and winny. I liked winny a lot. I felt and looked more hard but not too hard. It was the perfect change. I still looked very feminine but hard enough that I pulled a double over all. My suggestion would be to start her off low dosed. She can always add more if she's not getting a good result. I would start her on winny and see how she looks after the first couple of weeks. If she has any side effects have her come off of it immediately. 

Gear2Go

Hey, as Queen Lean said, don't jump out the gate too aggressive. I worked with queen lean on her cycle for multiple shows. Primo did amazing for her with gaining quality muscle. Primo for girls grows noticeable muscle relatively fast. But, don't go crazy with the dose. 50mg weekly is mrs then enough for quality gains. 

Winstrol can be hit or miss. some girls love it. love the hardness, strength and size. Others hate it and have sides fast. Make sure they pay attention for sides. Don't ignore the scratchy throat or chalk it up to a could. You don't want permanent voice change. 

NPP does wonders with females, again low dose. this isn't for every girl, but competitors, or girls really wanting more muscle. It has a low androgenic rating, and can build fast. I stress keeping the dose low, and make it a quicker cycle, bc size comes quick and water retention may present with a female. You can use DIM to help with estrogen and water retention. 

Ive worked with females all many substances, but no two people are the same. Also, you need to pick whats right for her goals.

B

Burrr

[[{"fid":"32148","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"WOMEN AND STEROIDS?!","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]a great video from Megsquats, real talk on woman, steroids and virilization