Steroid half life- are you using your gear correctly ??

milkin

Hey all. I see alot of poeple not getting the full benifit out of their gear, at least from what their cycles indicate, and wanted to post the half life times for different stedoids. I see 10 week cycles with test-e/deca and its a waste since DECA takes a minimum of 16 plus weeks to benifit from it. Or running EQ for 8 weeks, or npp every three days.

So here is a list of steroid half life to help you understand the duration time of different Steroid Half Life's Steroid Half life's - anyone new to steroids users may be wondering what this means, even some current steroid users may also be wondering what this means. So here in simple terms you can read and hopefully understand all about steroid half life's and what this term means. 

Basically every drug has a half life, steroids included. If for example, you were to inject 200mg of Decadurabolin once weekly, for 6 weeks, how would you know when you were "off"? Would you be "off" when you had finished your last dose? You would be able to calculate this from the half life of Deca. The half life of Deca is around 14 days. This means that 14 days from your last shot of 200mg of Deca, your blood levels of Deca will contain 100mg of the steroid. Another 14 days from then, i.e. 28 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 50mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 14 days. Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid. Therefore you can plan what to use, how long for, and how long off your cycle, based on these half life's.

Below a list of half-life's of the most commonly used steroids, esters and ancillary compounds.

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life 

• Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
  •   Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours 
  • Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours 
  • Methyltestosterone 4 days 
  • Winstrol (stanozolol) (tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life 

• Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days 
  • Equipoise 14 days 
  • Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days 
  • Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days 
  • Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days  Testosterone Cypionate 8 days 
  • Testosterone Enanthate 8 days 
  • Testosterone Propionate 2 days 
  • Testosterone Suspension 1 day  Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day 

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life 

• Formate 1.5 days 
  • Acetate 3 days 
  • Propionate 2 days 
  • Phenylpropionate 4.5 days 
  • Butyrate 6 days 
  • Valerate 7.5 days 
  • Hexanoate 9 days
  • Caproate 9 days 
  • Isocaproate 9 days 
  • Heptanoate 10.5 days 
  • Enanthate 10.5 days
  •   Octanoate 12 days 
  • Cypionate 12 days 
  • Nonanoate 13.5 days 
  • Decanoate 15 days 
  • Undecanoate 16.5 days 

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life 

• Arimidex 3 days 
  • Clenbuterol 1.5 days 
  • Clomid 5 days 
  • Cytadren 6 hours 
  • Ephedrine 6 hours
  •   T3 10 hours

milkin

Yes Jumanji, we like to participate. We all need to start beefing up these forums with some valuable information. There should be no "Guess Work" when it comes to dealing with steroids. I wish there sites like this back in the day, god did we ever make stupid decisions but learned a wealth of knowledge.
Lets give folks a place where they can find answers to their questions. I think we should request a judgment free Q&A forum where anything can be asked. ( Taurus ?? )
What I mean by this is a forum category, other then "general chat ", that's strictly Q&A with no bashing. I have seen on other forums where people seem to get a little intimidated and are afraid to ask even a basic question.

Dexter

Nice idea, I will purpose to Taurus either to make an forum category or a Poll on home page. Thanks for your initiative and contribution!

T

Taurus

@milkin
every member can ask anything he wants to the related category, or should we create a general Q&A subofum?

milkin

Not sure Taurus if you want a "Anything goes" forum since this may tend to veer off the sites topic. Just thought it may act as a "Ice breaker" and perhaps get people chatting and more involved in the forums. The forums structure in place now cover a wide variety of topics, it would be nice to see members getting more involved in them.

Big_AL

I seen that list posted on so many steroid forums yet it is incorrect..but people believe it now..Test cyp is half life approx 7 days same as test Enth.test prop is 2 days not the 4.5 it says on that list..i will not go on but suffice to say that list needs deleting from the whole world wide web.

milkin

The list has been around for quite some time but seems to consistent with just about evey other chart available. I tend to agree with you on the test-prop being more like 2 days though.

Big_AL

What does the half life mean in real terms to your cycle and dosing schedule?

It works like this..In pharmacology the half-life x 5 is the time it takes to build up a steady concentration level of the substance in your blood stream as the 5th injection would equal the amount lost from the previous injections.so the longer the half-life the longer it takes to build up to a stable level which is what we want from a cycle.its important to get the half-life correct and take your injection at the correct intervals to maintain this steady state.

EG:-
Test Cyp has a half-life of approx 7 days so every injection SHOULD be every 7 days so by day 35 that injection will equal the amount lost from the previous 4 injections and steady state will be achieved.if you keep to the correct dosing interval you will maintain a steady state concentration in you blood stream from that point on and not have any peaks and troughs in your levels which means no mood swings, a permanent through the roof libido etc etc etc.
If your were to take an injection of test cyp every 10-12 days as the list above states then you will never reach a stable blood concentration level and have lots of peaks and troughs of your testosterone levels and it will mean your cycle will not be optimized very well at all and you would have wasted a lot of money.

milkin

Big_AL, you are absolutely correct about the half life of test cyp/prop. I just look at the insert that comes with my pharma TRT cyp and it clearly states 8 DAYS in there. I adjusted the value on the chart above for cyp/eth and prop, thumbs up brother for the input.

Big_AL

It might vary slightly to each individual due to their absorption rate but its a good guide to follow.

good to see it edited as when others are doing there research they might come across this list and get some good correct info.

pgdriller

I just started my very first cycle and Im using Test E 250mg/ml. I pinned 2ml first to get me started and did my first of every third day pins of 1ml yesterday. I thought it would be hitting me like a freight train by now.... But from reading what you guys have wrote it sounds to me like it takes some time to build up in the system. Is this correct and when should i expect to feel different?

Hulksmash91

pgdriller

with test e and it being your first cycle, you would be fine with only pinning 2 times a week because of the half life of test e. but typicaly you feel the test e kick in between 2-3 weeks. i would be careful with your dose and be careful of the sides since it is your first time.

milkin

Watch your dosage pgd, 1ml x2/week. Based on your profile info, i would try to dial in on my diet to drop some BF. Create a cyle so you can keep track of progress and be sure to list your AI protocol. Many good folks here to help you so lets get it mapped out so it can be tuned.

milkin

Bro. You are supposed to have your comple cycle, along with pct, all mapped out before you start !! Plus, a full understanding of the compounds and what sides to expect.so "It sounds good to me " just dont cut it. Do your research, plan your cycle w/pct, obtain everythng you mapped out, then start your cycle. Its for your own wellbeing so dont take this rant the wrong way. Asking questions are always a good thing. And how about posting your cycle in the cycle log forum ? It will be good reference for you and a place where dedicated advice throughout your cycle can be posted

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/70308-pct-info-that-you-need-to-know