Steroid Projected Effectiveness

SemperFi

Attached you will find a third party chart of the projected effectiveness of steroids in several categories. The higher the number the more effective it is in that category. Real world results rely on too many factors to take this as gospel. It does provide a general guide to understanding how each steroid will perform on physical results.

[[{"fid":"36977","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":626,"width":626,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

(Click Image to Enlarge)

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

That was very interesting! Thanks for sharing. Some things surprised me quite a bit, the biggest being the large difference between Sus and straight Test.   I would have expected them to rank the same but per this Sustenon is much better.   A few other surprises but not too much. I will probably reference it again before I plan my next cycle.  Thanks again SF (and for what it's worth I saw your other post and I kind of miss dolf too....wonder where he went, hope it's a great vacation.)

ESmetalhead

Very interesting especially the ability to keep gains.   Primo comes out on top that category.  Who did this summery?

SemperFi

No idea. Its has been available all over the net for sometime now.

Primo has always been famous for retention and preservation. ;) Most overlook it because they think it is 'mild'. There is nothing farther from the truth. Most are just impatient and come to expect quicker gains because of the use of other compounds in my opinion. The real downsides of Primo is cost and it is regularly faked.

SEMPER FI

strong

IMO Primo is not that mild. It took me till about week 8 to see striations that I've never had before.  My strength is up on all lifts except bench but I'm not really benching. I remember my first run with Tren and could not believe the changes in composition.. Add Primo to that and WOW..

I'm on very low Levels of Primo, test and Tren. The best part of this cycle is 0 sides from Tren. I believe because I am using the Enanthate at low levels yet i'm reaping the benefits... 

Mleblanc

Some i wasnt to shocked to see but others were kind of wow.  But I believe the slower the gains come, its usually better quality and easier to keep.  They come fast you loose fast.  At least thats how I break it down to some folks.  Like EQ you know . Its slow coming on but you get really nice gains. A-bombs come quick and leave even quicker imo. Lol. 

Its awesome to come back after being away, and seeing the older guys still doing what they do best, and thats sharing, and sharing good info. Thats why MG will always be home. Missed seeing and learning from you guys !! 

SemperFi

Glad to see you still around and hard at work, I agree 100%... slow gains are the best gains.

SEMPER FI