Steroids

V4LT3R

Few questions:
1) turinabol vs dianabol?
2) If you take turinabol, should you also do it with Test, or you can solo turinabol better than dbol only cycle?
3) is Turinabol really a "good beginner steroid"?

suppsforlife

extremely different. you can't really compare the two. tbol won't really help you pack on muscle, but can enhance performance, maintain muscle during calorie deficit and help burn a bit of fat
2) If you take turinabol, should you also do it with Test, or you can solo turinabol better than dbol only cycle?
it's actually better to use whatever steroid stacking with testosterone. but tbol solo will suppress you less than dbol will. it's also somewhat safer, but won't offer same level of results
depends. from the side effects point of view, it seems so. but there's nothing better than testosterone as a "good beginner steroid"

V4LT3R

tbol won't really help you pack on muscle, but can enhance performance, maintain muscle during calorie deficit and help burn a bit of fat
So tbol is more of an cutting steroid? If I'm looking to pack on more mass & muscle, there's not much point of stacking test + tbol?

case007

Unless youre competing is there really any need to add an oral in? Not really. You can do a lot more with injectables.
Testosterone alone can be used for your first few cycles before needing to add anything in. Then look into Deca, NPP, EQ etc. Personally i would stay away from orals as it taxes your liver when you can get better results without .
However if you really wanted to use one of them, i would suggest TBOL first. People generally have good results with it and less sides. But still use Test as your base compound, it will shut you down.

suppsforlife

300 mg/week is one of the best common dosages with most people reporting great results. Allows you to stay away from side effects and get a good idea of how test works for you + good results. 150 mg Mon and 150 mg Thu with Test E or C.

V4LT3R

300 mg/week is one of the best common dosages with most people reporting great results. Allows you to stay away from side effects and get a good idea of how test works for you + good results. 150 mg Mon and 150 mg Thu with Test E or C.
for PCT Clomid & Tamoxifen should be good enough?

Gainz.

At first I was so confused... I'm looking at your avatar... then I see the questions about starting a cycle.... 🤔🤯
You're the guy who competed naturally for a long time and now is looking to join the dark side right?
But as far as what you should start with, @suppsforlife said it best. 300mg a week split the dose. Run it for 12-14 weeks.
But honestly... since you're already in fantastic shape... I'm dying to know how a relatively low dose of test is going to affect you.
With your experience, diet and discipline... you're either gonna blow the fuck up... or not much is gonna happen.
But That's why the first cycle is so important brother. You want to treat it like a science experiment. The first cycle is your control run. You want a small amount and as few variables as possible! That's why we always recommend just running test. Because if you try to run test, deca and dbol for your first cycle and by week 6 you're getting a whole list of side effects... it would be impossible to tell where they are coming from!

If 300mg of test gave me 12lbs and totally transformed the way I look, I'm dying to see what it does to you! I really hope you start a cycle log.
Most of the cycle logs here are people like me who came in decent shape and got in better shape on gear. I don't think I've seen anyone who is already in that kind of shape and then started gear.

Denicnut

Few questions:
Take a little test with everything! A good first cycle is 300-400mg of just test. Dianabol works very very well to get you big and strong fast and if you have good turinabol it will work but you need a little more than an effective dose of dianabol and you shouldn’t hold much water with turinabol…I like dbol at 20-30mg per day split in two or three doses