Steroids

jessicawhite

I have a genuine question. I go to a very small local gym and a good 80% of the people going are using steroids to get big. Some as young as 16. I'm wanting to know what other people who do bodybuildings thoughts on steroids are? Is it really that common and a good lot of gym regulars use it? Sorry if it sounds stupid

MusculeX

I have a genuine question. I go to a very small local gym and a good 80% of the people going are using steroids to get big. Some as young as 16. I'm wanting to know what other people who do bodybuildings thoughts on steroids are? Is it really that common and a good lot of gym regulars use it? Sorry if it sounds stupid
Hehe :) well buddy you are 16 damn you have steroids inside your buddy! You are still growing you HGH lvl is much more higher then guy who is 35 y'old. You definitely don't need to use steroids!!!! All you need now its good diet and work hard, and you will get awesome results!

HGH.to

you've actually answered the question yourself saying that about 80% of people in your gym use it...
but assuming from your nickname - you're a woman and i have to warn you that if you want to start using steroids too (i guess that's why you've asked this question) then you should know that they affect women in different ways than they affect men, so be careful if you start with them. you need to learn as much as possible and MG is a great place to start

Gainz.

My thoughts on gear... it can be the greatest thing in the world... or the worst.
Just like almost anything out there, you can abuse them. Lots of people start gear because they want to get "big" but its not that simple. People think more gear means more muscle and that's simply not true.

If you want to start gear, it should only be after years of hard work and diet and exercise. Gear isn't a quick fix or magic in a bottle.
Getting big on gear is just as hard as getting big without it. You have to train hard, eat harder and sleep well. Gear just let's you push a little harder and recover faster. But so many people abuse it... they take way more than they need, running grams of shit and several compounds at a time. That's where all these horror stories come from.
The other thing no one talks about is genetics. They play a HUGE roll in how gear effects a individual. Some people can look at gear and blow up. While others can take all the gear in the world and not grow.

If you're looking to start gear, you should spend a couple months doing research. Reading stories, reviews, pros and cons. Coming up with a rock solid diet and training program.
Any real gym rat will tell you diet is everything. The majority of people on gear could look exactly how they want without injections and just eating a little better and training a little harder.

Reactions: LHV

MusculeX

On a serious note, you should keep yourself away from the gear, for as long as it possible. Consider it, only when you hit your best possible condition and you have no room left for your gainz... Gear is not a shortcut, it is something that can help you to move forward when your body can not handle it anymore by itself. And you have to be responsible (research, research and research). Juiced up 16 y.o. is a great example for you of being as irresponsible as it could be....

bobby ricky

At my gym it’s not that common at all . I can tell for the most part who’s on and who’s not. And judging by your name you are a girl. Some of the women at my gym are definitely on something. They look great but when you talk to them their voice is deeper than most guy’s. If you are a girl just remember that steroids will turn you into a man. Some quicker than others. Anavar at a micro dose is the only thing I would give my wife if she was interested. Deep voice more hair growth on your body and things down stairs will also grow.

You might not be asking for yourself but if you are you have alot of things to research to be safe. Anavar at .5 mgs would do wonders for a lady. And steroids are not magic muscle building drugs. You actually have to work harder and longer than a natty and steroids allow you to do just that. I believe there is a female section on here. Best wishes if you decide to take the plunge.

Aussie

At my gym it’s not that common at all . I can tell for the most part who’s on and who’s not. And judging by your name you are a girl. Some of the women at my gym are definitely on something. They look great but when you talk to them their voice is deeper than most guy’s. If you are a girl just remember that steroids will turn you into a man. Some quicker than others. Anavar at a micro dose is the only thing I would give my wife if she was interested. Deep voice more hair growth on your body and things down stairs will also grow.

You might not be asking for yourself but if you are you have alot of things to research to be safe. Anavar at .5 mgs would do wonders for a lady. And steroids are not magic muscle building drugs. You actually have to work harder and longer than a natty and steroids allow you to do just that. I believe there is a female section on here. Best wishes if you decide to take the plunge.
Where do you find anavar that’s small enough to break into .5 mg ?

I have seen pharmaceutical advertised at 2.5mg but even that is had to break into 5 even doses.

bobby ricky

Where do you find anavar that’s small enough to break into .5 mg ?

I have seen pharmaceutical advertised at 2.5mg but even that is had to break into 5 even doses.
I’m sorry I might had said that wrong 😂. I meant like a 10 mg cut in half so that would be 5 mgs 👍

unclem

my sister is on gear as shes a competive powerlifter, she lifted 12 yrs before using gear, just a thought.

jessicawhite

you've actually answered the question yourself saying that about 80% of people in your gym use it...
but assuming from your nickname - you're a woman and i have to warn you that if you want to start using steroids too (i guess that's why you've asked this question) then you should know that they affect women in different ways than they affect men, so be careful if you start with them. you need to learn as much as possible and MG is a great place to start
Got it.