Still a NEWB

Semper Fi

Hey Champs,

Just now really starting to take the research into my own control as I was relying on others.  Yes I know, DUMB.  No harm done but I learned that word of mouth by the "peeps in the know" from the gym don't amount to much.

Pretty sure I will be starting up TRT and Anti-aging protocols so I need all the help I can get.  Need lab test first.

I burnt out on message boards about 7 years back when I dropped out of competitive paintball but I will do my best to be a contributing member and try to give back what I get!  How about some spell check here!  Pasting from word is pain and I don't always proof read so well......

I have not felt so good in years, depression/stress down vitality/appearance up!

Semper Fi  

T

Taurus

Welcome to our family Semper Fi,

Feel free to post any questions regarding your TRT ant Anti Aginf questions.

As about the spell check, will add it soon.

Diesel

Welcome to the MG, please do not forget to read our Rules and Guidelines:
http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

Good luck Wink

milkin

Hey Semper and welcome to the community. The decision to enter a life of TRT should be one that is looked at from multiple angles. Quality of life is what needs to be analyzed here and things like energy level, libido, and overall feeling of wellbeing will help you make that decision. You are wise in wanting to reearch this before diving in head first since there are also negatives here in trt-ville.

Here is a write that may hopefully help you in your research.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/over-40-years/understanding-hrt/trt

Semper Fi

Thanks all - 

I am an AAS newb so all help welcome.  Glad to be part of a new site.  I will log all my activity here moving forward,  and add in my small bit of history to date.  Should be easy as I am a "former tech project menager" now turned re-tired X-pat small hotel owner in Central America :)

Look forward to being able to keep track of my logs/progress!

Thanks for links and upcoming spellcheck!

Cheers,

Semper Fi