Still no water retention

bobby ricky

Deca test anadrol update.
8 weeks in on my deca test adol and no sides to speak of . Joints feel great strength is great pumps are out of this world. Small doses don’t do shit for me but when I go over 2 grams magic starts happening for me. Im upping the calories but not letting my abs disappear. Just weird that what I’m on with these doses I should be water logged but I’m not.
Trying to upload progress photos but it says photos too large?

bobby ricky

I’ll have my wife help me with that , she’s more technically advanced than me.
I’m 51 at the moment so I don’t believe anyone will envy me lol.
Thank you for your help on pictures.

EMachine

Hi Bobby,

Congrats on the progress! It’s an amazing feeling of power when on high dosages that it’s hard to duplicate on “normal” dosages. I’ve been there. I felt like a superhero almost. However, I was younger and didn’t really have many sides from it. Over 2 grams per week is no joke for someone who doesn’t want to compete. I worry that you might develop what has been an issue for me (and I was younger) since going over 2 grams whichbis thickening of the blood and high blood pressure. Keep a close eye on your prostate. In the beginning, I felt invincible, then after 12 weeks that’s when I started to feel differently.

What is your plan with this type of drug protocol? I’m assuming you don’t ever come off, due to your age…blast & cruise.

The layer of water will come, but can also be dealt with, with some cardio, diet and/or an AI.

bobby ricky

Thank you for the concern.
I’m A regular blood doner and keep A good eye on my blood pressure. When I donate my rbc count is always good. I believe hydration play’s A big part on blood thickness. At least 1gallon of water per day.
Blast and cruise is my life for the next 3 year’s. At 55 I’m going to go down to A level of testosterone and therapeutic deca dose that will let me keep my gains. Working on laying down some lean tissue for now in the fastest and safest way.
Dbol made me hold lot’s of water but adol makes me lean and hard . So I do have the ability to hold water lol .

EMachine

Hey Bobby,

Looks like you have your shit together and know exactly how to go about doing this. For me, at 50, there is no point in coming off anymore. It would make no sense whatsoever. I am happy with my weight and do 12 weeks and cruise after for at least 4 weeks minimum. Normally 6-8 weeks. I stick with Test Cypionate and Propionate, Primo, Masteron Propionate, NPP, Anavar and dbol at times. I love Test Cyp. along with Primo and anavar. If my body fat is around 10-12%, I might add Masteron Prop. to the mix. I need to try a cycle with Test, NPP, and Dbol to see what would happen. My competing days are over now and last time I used a nandrolone was a long time ago and gained 20 lbs in 10 weeks. I think I did 750 mg of Test Enanthate, 600 mg of Deca and 30 mg of Dbol. I grew daily. Held a little water which I just increased my cardio 10 extra minutes per day and was able to stay pretty lean. Felt great. Is this the highest mg cycle you've ever done? And what made you decide to take this path at your age (our age, I should say). You need to update us with your progress. Keep us posted...good luck!!!

bobby ricky

My first question is what is your cruise?
Just want to know what it takes for you not to loose any lbm?
I went to the doctor because I had terrible pain in my legs like nerv pain. So doctor ran tests and said my vitamin d was scary low and so was my testosterone. Believe it or not I started taking vitamin D that night and within an hour My leg pain started feeling better. Then he asked if I’ve ever taken testosterone before anI said no so he pulled out A subcutaneous auto injector and gave me A shot. Hit me within one or two hours and I was hooked. After 4 weeks he tested me and my numbers were at the top of the reference range 1275. That was 100 mgs per week of cyp and I felt like shit.
He goes by numbers and not symptom resolution. So I found A online source and started talking 200 mg cyp per week and bingo what A game changer. Started cooking my food and only eating food with one word in it only.
Got leaner and for the first time in my life I saw my abs 48 yrs old. I went from feeling like prey to feeling like A top predator 😂. I get talked to and noticed and respected because what I have built.
As you all know it’s very addictive and I will trade years off the back end for the life of my dreams.
I’m not the best or the biggest but I’m happier than anyone I know my age. I’ve worked up to 18-1/4 in arms and will not stop blasting until I reach 20 in arms. I’m always learning about different torture techniques to make my body grow and my nutrition needs. I’ve tried many compounds and this combo is definitely my favorite.

EMachine

My first question is what is your cruise?
Just want to know what it takes for you not to loose any lbm?
I went to the doctor because I had terrible pain in my legs like nerv pain. So doctor ran tests and said my vitamin d was scary low and so was my testosterone. Believe it or not I started taking vitamin D that night and within an hour My leg pain started feeling better. Then he asked if I’ve ever taken testosterone before anI said no so he pulled out A subcutaneous auto injector and gave me A shot. Hit me within one or two hours and I was hooked. After 4 weeks he tested me and my numbers were at the top of the reference range 1275. That was 100 mgs per week of cyp and I felt like shit.
He goes by numbers and not symptom resolution. So I found A online source and started talking 200 mg cyp per week and bingo what A game changer. Started cooking my food and only eating food with one word in it only.
Got leaner and for the first time in my life I saw my abs 48 yrs old. I went from feeling like prey to feeling like A top predator 😂. I get talked to and noticed and respected because what I have built.
As you all know it’s very addictive and I will trade years off the back end for the life of my dreams.
I’m not the best or the biggest but I’m happier than anyone I know my age. I’ve worked up to 18-1/4 in arms and will not stop blasting until I reach 20 in arms. I’m always learning about different torture techniques to make my body grow and my nutrition needs. I’ve tried many compounds and this combo is definitely my favorite.
I cruise at 100-150 mg per week, 50 mg of proviron. Also, usually the week right after coming off, I’ll take it easy and reduce intensity and volume. During cruising your diet should be on point or close to it. It’s a time to heal joints and restore your batteries. I like to add Proviron to the mix…maybe drop to only 25 mg instead of the usual 50 mg per day.

You have a great story! Best of luck on your pursuit of muscle. Smart Anabolic cycles, when incorporated into a decent workout plan, solid diet and consistency, discipline, and perseverance, the sky is the limit.