Stoked!!!

MRFIXIT

My Gym now has an onsite HRT TRT MD. Draws blood on site and send them to private labs!!!

An onsite sports doctor... Wicked cool... My wife is happy cause they can do a hormone screening and finally figure out what is going on.. she is in menopause and her body chemicals are fucked up

And she cant see the VA doc about it because she is on Anavar so BOOM!  Yayyy maybe they can fix her 

Psyconess   ,,, LOL oh and they do Botox there too... Shes a happy camper tonight!

Standingup

Holy smokes that is absolutely amazing !!  What a step in the right direction. Id love to know who was behind that move.

MRFIXIT

515 !!!!! BOOM!!!! NEW PR BABY..I pinned a preworkout this morning that one of my private sources came up with called Hiroshima,,,

Holy shit Batman... My workout partner threw a few plates on when i wasnt paying attention and I busted out 4 reps @ 515... Old record was 505 i dont do that shit very often (flat bench) Because of my shoulders but that was a couple hours ago and my shoulders are still ok..;. they didnt fall off or anything...  :)