Storm's Bulk and Cut

calmb4dastorm

Guys, I need help creating a amazing bulking cycle? We have plenty of time to get a cut. I'm looking to add quality lean mass. Thoughts?

blastthru23

What compounds have you used in the past that have worked for you?  Any thoughts on  certain compounds you already have in mind?

SemperFi

I happen to know you have some primo on hand. ;) If the goal is quality lean mass that certainly is a solid contender. Testosterone is always a good compliment for a female bulking cycle as well.

What is your time frame and cycle length considerations?

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

Running a 16 week bulk. I have Primo on hand, EQ, anadrol, cyp, NPP, tbol. I've always typically run the same things, test, npp or test Tren..

calmb4dastorm

It's looking like it will be test/EQ. I was thinking about incorporating Primo into my next cut which won't be until top of the new year. I'm definitely not trying to hop on the train though Lol. 

Dolf

That will yeild slow, but good quality gains. Bet you'll end up loving that cycle.

milkin

EQ such a long cycle and you will be turning your refrigerator upside-down eating like a horse but the gains are quality if one keeps their diet in check, you know what you are doing gin that department for sure calm. By far my favorite is npp/prop with tbol as a kicker. Lean mass cycle for sure, love it. 

Now Major league bulk IMO would without a doubt be tren ace/sust with bombs to light the fuse. 

calmb4dastorm

I need the boost in appetite, well others would say I don't but they don't rock n roll like I do. Definitely would have to make sure my diet stays on point and meal prep accordingly. I do have tbol in my stash that I could use to kick off!! Hmm...you have my wheels turning now!!!!!!! New training regimen and new cycle.... damn, new me ;-) 

strong

Test, EQ and tbol. that sounds like a clean bulk.. Save that primo for the cut. From what I understand primo will be your muscles best friend on a cut. 

strong

Then again Calm, I just read this in an article about Primo..

Nonetheless, it may greatly help women. A Primobolan cycle during a bulking period may increase muscle mass in women. This is possible due to a more sensual response of thefemale system to the effects of Methenolone

strong

Ive never used either compound. I will incorporate Primo in the near future... I don't see the need for EQ for my near future goals.

They are both recommended for female use.....

calmb4dastorm

They are indeed recommended in female use. However, can prove to be quite effective in male cycles as well. I will cycle some for you ;-)