Stubborn Traps!

Gainz.

So as the title suggests I have stubborn traps. I had very stubborn lats along with a extremely stubborn chest. But do to trial and error and lots of reps I finally found exercises that really made that mind muscle connection click. Now my chest and lats are growing. (Slowly)

BUT MY DAMN LITTLE SISSY TRAPS ARE NOT!!!

Anyone have any advice for me? Either workouts to try or a way to develop that mind muscle connection. I can get them to burn and pump up. But they are definitely my weakest point, and are not growing with the rest of me.

Anything would be helpful, willing to stand outside naked jumping on 1 foot while singing "its raining men" if it will help these things grow!

I hear some people get overdeveloped traps as a side effect of using gear... man how I hope I get that side effect!

I would do TERRIBLE... UNFORGIVABLE things to look like Tom Hardy in warrior.
(I highly doubt that's in my future, but I've always wanted big traps, and mine are the same size as my 5yr old daughter's 🤣🤣....🥺😥😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-014818_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-014818_Google.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220505-014805_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-014805_Google.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 4

HGH.to

steroids with high androgenic rating (like Tren) are capable to increase trap sizes - yeah, that's a common "side effect"
and btw, I highly doubt Tom wasn't on something like Tren in Warrior

suppsforlife

hgh is right. with steroids your traps are very likely to grow (but you need to run them for a while, have proper exercises and, of course, nutrition.)
he's also right about Tom, I don't think he was all natural during warrior. in fact, most of Hollywood actors aren't natural...

HGH.to

yep, celebrities often use roids to achieve the body that so many people think it's just hard work. its true that hard work is extremely necessary. but we all can see the effects of roids :)

seymour

So funny that you posted Hardy on here. I'm a big fan of him. I like his movies. Especially Warrior and him playing Bane in Dark Knight Rises. He's got some other good stuff too that is lowkey compared to that. Movie with James Gandolfini (who is also badass, RIP dude) movie is called The Drop. Dude used to be a major crackhead too if you didn't know. He's got some interviews where he talks about being boozed to the gills and smoking crack waking up in blood and shit. I dig he overcame all that.

His traps in that movie are exactly what I want as well 💪

Gainz.

Tom was absolutely on gear. He usually walks around at 165lb. Then for Bronson (a fucking awesome movie) he bulked up, then of course batman and warrior. He was tiny before he started batman.

But I don't care what he did, I love him as a actor!

He has a awesome movie called Legend
Where he plays the twin gangsters Reggie and Ronnie Kray. Just a awesome movie!
"So a paranoid schizophrenic walks into a bar"
If you haven't seen it and like Tom, check it out. Same thing with the movie
Bronson!

Well I'll keep hammering away on my traps. Think I have to go heavier. Or start singing in the rain...Hopefully the gear will help a little.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-131641_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-131641_Google.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220505-131612_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-131612_Google.jpg
    924.1 KB · Views: 4

seymour

I'm gonna :cool:

Nah - but for real I am LOL.

After seeing your post about it that got a lot of attention and talking to some other guys I'm for sure going to use it on a Test, Deca, Eq cycle coming up later this year after summer.

bobby ricky

I have a vein across my chest, trap,tricep and my forearms are a fucking road map. Striations are showing on my delts. This shit is nuts. 600 eq 600 deca 600 test. I had to bump shit up from 300 because I looked like shit .
I personally need around 2 grams of gear to accomplish anything.

D

Deleted member 45086

I have a vein across my chest, trap,tricep and my forearms are a fucking road map. Striations are showing on my delts. This shit is nuts. 600 eq 600 deca 600 test. I had to bump shit up from 300 because I looked like shit .
I personally need around 2 grams of gear to accomplish anything.
To me that is safer than 600test/600 tren

Gainz.

Yeah idk about eq. I'm going for aesthetics, not really mass or strength. I'm 6ft 180lb, probably 12% bf. I want to be 195-200lb but lower bf... like 8%. I can drop body fat easily. I'm more comfortable in a deficit. Use to be into fasting, so that's super easy for me.
But I have been looking at masteron. So far besides test, that seems to be the thing that will help me get to my goals. I want to look like I'm flexing... when I'm not!

If there wasn't so many horror stories I'd definitely get on tren. I know it will give me what I want... but I really like my life and my gf!

Twizted

If dropping bf is easy for you then I'd run test and deca and if you wanted also add in EQ for the extra oomph. Either way test and deca should blow you up(traps ingluded) and then if needed you can lean out after. I stay lean even on deca and test so you may not need to drop bf.

Gainz.

If dropping bf is easy for you then I'd run test and deca and if you wanted also add in EQ for the extra oomph. Either way test and deca should blow you up(traps ingluded) and then if needed you can lean out after. I stay lean even on deca and test so you may not need to drop bf.
I'm definitely looking into several different options for my next cycle. I'm just trying to get this first one under my belt with just test E. See how I like it, how my body responds, if it responds(🙄)
But once this is done, and I can start my next cycle (probably late fall early winter, really not trying to rush into another) I'm leaning towards a test, deca, dbol cycle. I have to be honest the deca dick worries me.(I think I'm too thin for the moon face side) But then this time next year do a longer test e cycle (maybe jump to 400mg)... like 16 weeks and masteron near the end. But yeah getting lean is as easy as breathing for me. If I'm not force feeding myself at least 3.5k calories a day I will lose weight. If I eat 2k calories a day I can lose a pound every 2 days. Which sounds awesome for some, but when you're trying to gain weight... it really sucks!
Luckily I just got my 12lbs of muscle juice weight gainer. It's the only thing that really helps me put and keep the weight on.
Maybe soon I'll post my before pics. That way everyone can see what I mean. (Skinny like the 3rd Olsen twin... or triplet)

bobby ricky

So as the title suggests I have stubborn traps. I had very stubborn lats along with a extremely stubborn chest. But do to trial and error and lots of reps I finally found exercises that really made that mind muscle connection click. Now my chest and lats are growing. (Slowly)

BUT MY DAMN LITTLE SISSY TRAPS ARE NOT!!!

Anyone have any advice for me? Either workouts to try or a way to develop that mind muscle connection. I can get them to burn and pump up. But they are definitely my weakest point, and are not growing with the rest of me.

Anything would be helpful, willing to stand outside naked jumping on 1 foot while singing "its raining men" if it will help these things grow!

I hear some people get overdeveloped traps as a side effect of using gear... man how I hope I get that side effect!

I would do TERRIBLE... UNFORGIVABLE things to look like Tom Hardy in warrior.
(I highly doubt that's in my future, but I've always wanted big traps, and mine are the same size as my 5yr old daughter's 🤣🤣....🥺😥😭
Have you ever tried just pumping them with medium weight like 100 reps?

dohcsvt

My recommendation would be shrugs shrugs and more shrugs. Start with a lower weight to allow maximum range of motion and perform LOTS of reps as you build strength… and subsequently, size. Also, do NOT roll your shoulders, just straight up and straight down. That’s all I got🤷‍♂️

Gainz.

Have you ever tried just pumping them with medium weight like 100 reps?
No but I will. I've been attacking them from every angle. I use dumbbells, a barbell, behind the back barbell, I use my hammer curl bar, and I use bands. I really like bands because it gives you that stretch. I also do face pulls... tons and tons of face pulls!
The last month I've been doing "farmers walk" but I'm not walking. I'll just hold the weight while I'm resting between reps, or talking to my gf. I have a home gym.

Every time I do traps I do 4 different exercises for them, and I hit them every 2 days.
Its working great for every other body part except traps.

So I'm gonna try doubling the volume.
I'll do that for 4 weeks, if I don't see a change I'm gonna drop volume and up weight. Then hit them every 3 or 4 days.