Stubborn Traps!

dohcsvt

No but I will. I've been attacking them from every angle. I use dumbbells, a barbell, behind the back barbell, I use my hammer curl bar, and I use bands. I really like bands because it gives you that stretch. I also do face pulls... tons and tons of face pulls!
The last month I've been doing "farmers walk" but I'm not walking. I'll just hold the weight while I'm resting between reps, or talking to my gf. I have a home gym.

Every time I do traps I do 4 different exercises for them, and I hit them every 2 days.
Its working great for every other body part except traps.

So I'm gonna try doubling the volume.
I'll do that for 4 weeks, if I don't see a change I'm gonna drop volume and up weight. Then hit them every 3 or 4 days.
I hope that it works for you!

bobby ricky

No but I will. I've been attacking them from every angle. I use dumbbells, a barbell, behind the back barbell, I use my hammer curl bar, and I use bands. I really like bands because it gives you that stretch. I also do face pulls... tons and tons of face pulls!
The last month I've been doing "farmers walk" but I'm not walking. I'll just hold the weight while I'm resting between reps, or talking to my gf. I have a home gym.

Every time I do traps I do 4 different exercises for them, and I hit them every 2 days.
Its working great for every other body part except traps.

So I'm gonna try doubling the volume.
I'll do that for 4 weeks, if I don't see a change I'm gonna drop volume and up weight. Then hit them every 3 or 4 days.
Do you ever get them to burn?

bobby ricky

If you get them to burn then that’s when you start counting. Pump out the burn reps .
5-15 if you can stand it . Make your traps as uncomfortable as you can. They will cramp and burn = growth 👍

Gainz.

If you get them to burn then that’s when you start counting. Pump out the burn reps .
5-15 if you can stand it . Make your traps as uncomfortable as you can. They will cramp and burn = growth 👍
Yes I can get them to burn.
5-15 sets or reps after the burn? I usually do 2 sets of 20 at the end. I broke down my workout in a post yesterday. I can tag you in it