sub dermic vs intramuscular T injection

skinnypast

Hello gurus, im taking T intramuscular every week for my cycle, but is a pain in the ass to find a nurse to pinch me, and also explaining why im taking it and all that jazz, I don't know if its possible to use a insulin pin and do it myself like when I do my HCG, could I?

Twizted

If you are lean you can use an insulin pin to inject IM, o do it often. Best to have atleast 1/2 inch slin pin. Why are you having to find a nurse to inject you?

skinnypast

If you are lean you can use an insulin pin to inject IM, o do it often. Best to have atleast 1/2 inch slin pin. Why are you having to find a nurse to inject you?
I can’t inject myself on the glute, also it requires some anatomy knowledge I guess to not hit the vascularity… an insulin pin for intramuscular ? Wow is there any tutorial available?

Twizted

Have you tried injecting your glutes? I find glutes to be really easy to hit. You can find alot of tutorials on the internet.

HGH.to

agree with Twizted. Learn how to inject it yourself (lots of helpful info, videos etc. online) and all this pain disappears. simply search for how to self inject testosterone

skinnypast

I have bad handshaking movements, I would love to know how to split a cicle. with sub dermic injections, can I inject the full cc sub dermic_ or should I split and inject everyday less amount? I think its easier

skinnypast

depends on testosterone ester. and isn't your doc injecting intramuscularly?
he was but I thought he was scamming me, he sold me bebido for twice the price and injected me himself, now im buying testoviron depot and getting injected by a nurse, its a pain depending on someone always though... that's why I m curious about sub-dermic, coz I do it myself with my HCG.

suppsforlife

he was but I thought he was scamming me, he sold me bebido for twice the price and injected me himself, now im buying testoviron depot and getting injected by a nurse, its a pain depending on someone always though... that's why I m curious about sub-dermic, coz I do it myself with my HCG.
hgh and hcg are sub-q. steroids are intramuscular

PedritoHID

I can’t inject myself on the glute, also it requires some anatomy knowledge I guess to not hit the vascularity… an insulin pin for intramuscular ? Wow is there any tutorial available?
That's super easy brother, I had a needle phobia a month ago, and now I can't wait for day to pin myself LOL. This is the post I made about needles.