Sugar free drinks vs clean water for hydration ?

MONSTRO

Sugar free drinks vs clean water for hydration ?

We all know how hard is to drink 2 gallons of clean water day and mostly when is winter and also on bulking eating alot of food how can you have place to put all that water . I can tell you this is the most hard think for me to do during contest prep . and to drink the amount of water I need I have to use sugar free drinks like Bolero, Cristal Light or even EAA with flavor , and doing that I can drink the amount of water that I need . Is that bad? We see some coaches telling you can do it but others claim this sweeteners are so toxic and can cause inflammation on body leading to water retention all body. What do you think about that?

Let´s see this way, is better to drink 2 gallons Bolero sugar free per day or drink half gallon clean water per day?

If the athlete can´t drink the 2 gallon´s of clean water per day and only drink half , is not a better choice put sugar free Bolero and drink the 2 gallons he needs to be hydrated? Of course can be toxic and cause fluid retention but can this be worst than drinking half gallon and be dehydrated ?

In my opinion I think is always better be hydrated even if for that you need to use sugar free drinks.

Monstro

Attachments

• bolero-drinks-box-9g_1.jpg
    bolero-drinks-box-9g_1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 81PHPm3uxkL._SL1500_.jpg
    81PHPm3uxkL._SL1500_.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 2
  • 5f04dd88c7338.png
    5f04dd88c7338.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 2