Sugar- The Bitter Truth

SemperFi

A very good video. It is 90 minutes long and very intensive yet entertaining. It covers a wide range of issues from energy expenditure to inflammation and disease. If this doesn't scare you I hope at least it gets you to think more about proper nutrition . Dr. Lustig is a pretty smart man with an easy to understand delivery.

[[{"fid":"36410","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Sugar: The Bitter Truth","height":165,"width":220,"class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I've hearing/reading all kinds of stuff about sugar, or sucrose to be exact. Turns out a typical american eats in one day the amount of sugar that a pre industrial revolution american would have in 2 weeks or so. Also, the sugar industry may have received its first big boost when the government began feeding troops tons of sugar, which may have even acted as a PED given the super charge of energy they may have not been accustomed to. I'll watch this video during the morning over the weekend, or maybe on Monday. Thanks :)

bigdawgjr

Thanks to you guys i went from drinking 2 liter of mt dew to 2 gal of water. I cant thank the guys and beautiful women of this group with the correct knowledge and guidance no other forum can provide. Hands down the best family anyone can ask for. From beginning to experience the knowledge is unspoken for

SemperFi

The more I read and learn the more I become interested in how the human body works and it's ability to create a balance. If nothing else is provides proof of intelligent design for me.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Whether it's intelligent design or one big happy accident, the universe sure is beautiful... and all of you are intrinsic to it :)

Gill-The-Gainer

Turns out a typical american eats in one day the amount of sugar that a pre industrial revolution american would have in 2 weeks or so.