SUITS & ACCESSORIES

calmb4dastorm

When choosing a suit make sure that you shop around. There are many wonderful makers of suits for the divisions of Bikini, Figure and Women's Physique. The cost depends on how intricate the details of the design are. You can purchase a plain suit of practically any color for less than $100. Or you can obviously spend more based on your budget and taste. There are several online shops that have reasonably priced and beautifully designed items. I have ordered suits from two of the four online stores listed here. Choosing a suit can be headache as there are sooooo many to choose from. It is best to have an idea of what color you want to wear that way your choices are narrowed down and it won't seem to be such a headache. Also, it is good to set a budget for yourself as well. Read reviews from other customers, email the designer and ask any questions that you feel are pertinent to your purchase. Keep in mind that alot of competition suits are made to order based on your measurements that you will send in, so have someone help you take accurate measurements. In addition, remember that you are measuring prior to the weight you will be on the day of your show, so allow for weight loss. Most designers will ask for your proposed weight on the day of competition. Yes, you will know. (I was 2 lbs under my proposed weight) OK, now for some shops...

saleyla.com

divasfitwear.com

cariesposingsuits.com

ebay.com

I

icdeadlifters

This is why we need more women in here. Hell I'll try on a bikini... Don't know suits for women but I'll def look..... Lmao. My old lady is gonna kill me. Just wished more ladies would get in the bb community.

calmb4dastorm

Know why more women don't! I see them in the gym talking about some guy gave them Winny to help burn fat and I'm thinking... really. Do your homework! But instead, they don't 

Oxyjen

I will add in another suit designer who does amazing and affordable work. Vizion Couture. He will not even start your suit until you are about three weeks out and it will fit like a glove. You will not even need bikini bite to  keep it in place. 

SweetSavage

I am totally not competition ready, I love food way too much! People always ask me "How are you so fit when you eat so much?" And what do I say to that? Don't judge, bitch, I'm hungry... LMAO. Seriously though, I really want to do a comp. but I can't commit to the kitchen aspect. So I guess that means I must not want it that bad...MEH

Oxyjen

I am committed to one Bikini comp per year till I can transition to figure. The rest of the year is all about the food. That diet is the hardest for sure, although my last was not too terrible till the last two weeks or so. 

Dolf

X3 with both of you...diet is definitely the toughest aspect of this life whether you're male or female!

calmb4dastorm

Brother,  no yellow ROTFLMAO! I'M thinking red or black....or BOTH!!! Yaaasss!!!!! I love you too!!! But this yellow has to dissipate! Hehehehe

calmb4dastorm

Diet diet diet. Hard hard hard. I've resolved to simply try to maintain my diet for the remainder of the year. That way, when I cut, it isn't a drastic change to undergo. I'm finding it easier said than done. But I'm not giving up on it. My goals are compelling enough to make me keep stabbing at it.

calmb4dastorm

The choice of color for my next suit: Red, red, red!!! Wooohooo.  There will be lots of bling. The designer lives an hour from me, so thats a plus. This will be a custom two piece crossback tailored for this beast's body. So i am guaranteed to not have a wardrobe malfunction LMBO. The twins must have enough space this go around. So, this lady sews the entire suit from scratch.  She does not have base suits that she simply stones. There were tons of fabrics, connectors and accessories  to choose from. She was gracious enough to allow me to make payments. She will retake my measurements at the end of January to ensure proper fit as i will begin cutting on xmas day. 

I

icdeadlifters

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>In business Blast!! I hit that rough patch but pulled through it brother!</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Good for you girl....;)</p>