summer and training time

siegmund

I'm so aggervated rite now ,,I'm breaking pro's and putting weight on or muscle ,,but I'm still only averaging 3 or 4 workout a week ,shitttt ,work the business is taking off like I never dreamed ,, I have 2 crews out everyday ,,I do estimates and material ,figured I'd have more time pop in gym ,,not ,then I get home to get it in and all grand kids are here ,,which is a blessing don't get me wrong ,,but if I could actually hammer it like a 3 on 1 off like I want to Id be a friggen monster ,,guess I have toi accept the best of all worlds 

siegmund

But I will say this ,,,strong beyond strong ,,maybe the three days on are more like a power lifter routine ??? Nov ?? My strength is going through the roof ,,, ::)))) and I'm at the end of week 5 ,, 5 more to go now I will turn it the ((radio edit ). Up guess I'm in beast mode ..... 

siegmund

Bro up 20lb muscle ,which 10 was muscle memory ,but a solid 10 more ::)) and 50 lb on bench and I'm having been training at 100% ,I'd say 65% ,,now I'm taking it up as much as possible 

N

noveskeelite

PM me man and we can work something out for you training wise. I only train on average 4 days a week myself. Its more than enough.

siegmund

Will do like today got done early had a lift planned ,,my daughter and ass hole son in law ,,are finally done but I had my grandsons all day no work out 

kiddbiggdogg

Not endorsing the idea of training at 65% nor do I have any sources to say its a good idea. Only a question do you think there is a correlation to easing up getting more recovery and the impressive gains you are achieving? Thoughts? Nov ya beast anybody....

siegmund

Yes I actually beleiv its better ,to only be on 3  ,4 days a week better recovery ,better growth ,, a solid hard 4 days I'd be more satisfied