Summer blast

bobby ricky

I’m not going to increase my tren but going to add mast because somebody thinks I should 😂
1200 test e
200 tren e
100 deca
? Mast
Gona be a sweet blast but what amount of mast per week? Just want to stay under 2 grams just because I don’t believe I need anything more.
Gona donate blood and get bloods before next blast.

HGH.to

I would say 300-500 mg/week.
what's your T level at that dosage? maybe you could decrease T a bit?

bobby ricky

Never had blood work on gear. Pushing the test higher would increase gains? I was thinking of starting lower on everything and just working my way up through the cycle and those would be my max doses at about 6 weeks in. Talk to me HGH. Wouldn’t I be leaving gains on the table ifI didn’t push the numbers up. I hate to say this but am I too old for this much?

bobby ricky

1679410526484.jpegWant these arms to be 20s so bad butwith all I do it’s not happening so don’t u think more gear?
I eat sleep rest and work like a fucking animal and nothing more happens 👎

Gainz.

I’m not going to increase my tren but going to add mast because somebody thinks I should 😂
1200 test e
200 tren e
100 deca
? Mast
Gona be a sweet blast but what amount of mast per week? Just want to stay under 2 grams just because I don’t believe I need anything more.
Gona donate blood and get bloods before next blast.

Sounds like someone smart...
At least 200mg of mast. Anything less is gonna be a waste. But mast really shines at 300mg and above. Hence why I'm going to 400mg.

bobby ricky

Sounds like someone smart...
At least 200mg of mast. Anything less is gonna be a waste. But mast really shines at 300mg and above. Hence why I'm going to 400mg.
Yes he is, 300 mast. Just got out of the gym and I hate to say this but 300 tren 😂😂😂. All sides are gone but I have to watch myself around people I know because my mouth can get me in trouble. You are a very very bad influence for a old man 😂😂😂👍

HGH.to

Pushing the test higher would increase gains?
yeah, it does, but so would the side effects. 1200 mg is already plenty. attempt adding other steroids instead.
I hate to say this but am I too old for this much?
wtf are you talking about? no, you're not. Have blood work to see where you're at and make sure you're healthy. otherwise, let them fuckers talk.
Want these arms to be 20s so bad butwith all I do it’s not happening so don’t u think more gear?
maybe, but you should do it carefully. Tried something like HGH or 4 weeks of Anadrol/Dianabol?
At least 200mg of mast. Anything less is gonna be a waste.
not actual waste, but yea, it shines at 300-400 mg/week.

Gainz.

Yes he is, 300 mast. Just got out of the gym and I hate to say this but 300 tren 😂😂😂. All sides are gone but I have to watch myself around people I know because my mouth can get me in trouble. You are a very very bad influence for a old man 😂😂😂👍

(I wish you could see the face I'm making right now)
But its not easy being right... all the time 😊. I said weeks ago... you're gonna up your tren... I said you can lie to yourself... but not me. I let you carry on this "200 is more than enough" bullshit...
I'm just happy to see you being honest with yourself.

Summer blast
1,200 test
400 tren
300 mast
100mg deca

Sounds great... you're gonna love the way you look!

unclem

View attachment 866240Want these arms to be 20s so bad butwith all I do it’s not happening so don’t u think more gear?
I eat sleep rest and work like a fucking animal and nothing more happens 👎
bodybuilding is a illusion your arms look 20 inches bobby............but for you to know i think youll hit over 20 but its going to take time brother. i hit 19 then 20 then 21 and thats where iam at but i want 22 but from 19- 21 took 4 yrs to accomplish you can do it bobby.

bobby ricky

bodybuilding is a illusion your arms look 20 inches bobby............but for you to know i think youll hit over 20 but its going to take time brother. i hit 19 then 20 then 21 and thats where iam at but i want 22 but from 19- 21 took 4 yrs to accomplish you can do it bobby.
What do you think about pump training? I’ve been pushing really heavy on them but I’m gonna try just pumping the fuck out of them for the rest of my cycle.

Gainz.

Volume, volume and more volume!
Getting the blood flowing to the muscle. Filling the muscle with vitamins and nutrients. As soon as you burn, you're tearing the muscles as if it was heavy weight. Like Jay said, your muscle doesn't know if its 5lbs or 50lbs, its just the effort you use.
The majority of bodybuilders I follow all use extremely high volume exercises.
They actually don't like how social media only shows them or others moving heavy weight! C-Bum said, yeah it makes a cool video... watching me curl a hundred and something pounds! But high reps with some 30s is how I built this body!

Gainz.

More is more 👍 If I put in 2 hrs per night I would probably get the arms I want.

I bought this book... geez... in my early 20s. Everyone once in a while I go back to it. Because what he preaches is high frequency training. Training 2-3 times per day. And when I was younger and a little hungrier.. it definitely worked.
I would wake up and do a quick but intense triceps and shoulders session. Then get home from work and do a full body workout. Then a little bit before bed do just a massive arm pump workout.
It definitely worked.... we're talking over 10 years ago so my exact stats are fuzzy, but even the people around me said "you're growing very fast"
I'm not saying to run out and buy the book... I mean hell if you're interested I'd ship it to you. But high frequency training definitely works!
He thinks rest days are bullshit. Talking about training to be a BB, but also working as a furniture mover for work. All day carrying people's furniture up and down stairs... then going to the gym. He never took a day off and continued to grow. Then pointed out the really jacked dudes in the circus who balance on one another... if you remember the seth Rogen movie knocked up where he took shrooms and went to the Cirque du Soleil seen the twin brothers holding one another in extremely difficult positions. He said "if I shaved my chest I'd look just like that"
The alexis brothers is their name.
But anyway, apparently they train 2-3 times a day, plus weight train and do the show.

Anyway... it's a very solid argument for if you lift more...more often you get bigger faster.
It worked for me when I was younger... maybe I should try again... gotta lose some of this body fat 😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• received_3099153820378310.jpeg
    received_3099153820378310.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 0

unclem

More is more 👍 If I put in 2 hrs per night I would probably get the arms I want.
i found if you train past the pump its not doing much but to add size to your guns just do every exercise strict till it hurts to move your arms. i got good genes in arms dept, it still took yrs to get arms. i would only gain 1/4 inch every 18 months. i only take 1 hr to do arms, shoulders and stomach & calves. i thought maybe it could help u bobby.