Summer "healthy" blast opinions!?

Been reading a lot of posts and wanting to a do a summer cycle but am 31 now so want to be more careful with what I run. Like the idea of less is more nowadays.

Was thinking of micro dosing tren but prob not the way to go if im concerned about health right?

Goal is to lean bulk if you could call it a bulk but lookong to gain 5 or more or so lbs while dropping bf.

Thinking of going with test c 300 mg and mast e 300mg

Or Test 200 mast 200 and npp 200.

Again main concern is heart health. Hair loss sketches me out as well but hopefully low doses won't affect too much.

Also have var on hand as well

bobby ricky

First cycle brother?
Give us your stats ,diet ,body fat. Have you done your blood panel to see where your at?

suppsforlife

If you are concerned about health then tren is indeed not an option. Masteron is only if you have body fat 12-13% or even lower. If that is your first cycle you shouldn't run anything else than testosterone.
and yeah, you should share some more info about your stats to assist you further.

First cycle brother?
Give us your stats ,diet ,body fat. Have you done your blood panel to see where your at?
Been blasting and cruising for like 7 years now. Just trying to do smaller cycles usually do one a year in the summer. 5'10 220lbs unsure bf but pretty lean with visible abs. Just got my bloods done and only thing that was somewhat high was rbc which was 50. But normally been above that past few years but starting to take care of myself more.

If you are concerned about health then tren is indeed not an option. Masteron is only if you have body fat 12-13% or even lower. If that is your first cycle you shouldn't run anything else than testosterone.
and yeah, you should share some more info about your stats to assist you further.
Thanks brother yea responded to another post about hx. Heard that as well about mast. Heard also when added to other compounds though it can shine hence the possible npp one with it.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah you might want to use the var instead of mast. Just my opinion but here you go.
Test 200 twice weekly.
Npp 75mg eod or 100 eod.
Var 50mg split in 2 doses last 6 weeks.
Total cycle length 10 weeks.
Since you have to inject npp eod you can always go with test prop 75-100 eod since it won't add amount of injections.
Donate blood before you start if you are concerned with RBC's.

Yeah you might want to use the var instead of mast. Just my opinion but here you go.
Test 200 twice weekly.
Npp 75mg eod or 100 eod.
Var 50mg split in 2 doses last 6 weeks.
Total cycle length 10 weeks.
Since you have to inject npp eod you can always go with test prop 75-100 eod since it won't add amount of injections.
Donate blood before you start if you are concerned with RBC's.
Thanks brotha. Was gonna use var at the end. Say last 4 weeks. So 12 week cycle test npp mast 200 each 8weeks then drop npp and add var.

You don't think the mast will help with anything at 200?

suppsforlife

that's a very low dose of mast. it can be helpful given other compounds there, but it would be more helpful at 400mg/week which is still in the lower range

Gainz.

that's a very low dose of mast. it can be helpful given other compounds there, but it would be more helpful at 400mg/week which is still in the lower range
See I thought mast was one of the few compounds that worked well with a low dose. Like 200mg a week being pretty standard, and 400mg being on the high end.
You always teaching me something

suppsforlife

See I thought mast was one of the few compounds that worked well with a low dose. Like 200mg a week being pretty standard, and 400mg being on the high end.
You always teaching me something
Masteron (Drostanolone) is actually a mild compound. that's why 200 mg/week is very low. I generally recommend a dosage of at least 300 mg/week. But it's a steroid that beginners don't really run it. Masteron won't grow muscles and won't burn fat like Winstrol, so many don't even look at it. But that's a mistake.

Masteron (Drostanolone) is actually a mild compound. that's why 200 mg/week is very low. I generally recommend a dosage of at least 300 mg/week. But it's a steroid that beginners don't really run it. Masteron won't grow muscles and won't burn fat like Winstrol, so many don't even look at it. But that's a mistake.
Thanks brotha. So was thinking 300 test 300 mast. Debating on adding 200 npp in there. The heart issues on 19 Nors freak me out a bit and me being a firefighter not sure if thats best. But I just don't want to look flat on test and mast and wondering in npp can do that but don't want the water weight

suppsforlife

if you haven't used nandrolones (Npp or deca) or haven't used drostanolone (masteron) so far, then only add one at a time. 200 mg/week of npp is actually a very low dosage without really big heart issues (generally). PS: you'll need to run Masteron Ennathate for 2 injections a week or Propioante for daily injecitons. NPP EOD so if you go for it and run 200 mg/week then you'll need around 50 mg/injection.

if you haven't used nandrolones (Npp or deca) or haven't used drostanolone (masteron) so far, then only add one at a time. 200 mg/week of npp is actually a very low dosage without really big heart issues (generally). PS: you'll need to run Masteron Ennathate for 2 injections a week or Propioante for daily injecitons. NPP EOD so if you go for it and run 200 mg/week then you'll need around 50 mg/injection.
Yea ran them both many times in the past when I was younger. Guess I'm just asking which would I look better on as thats the main goal during this summer. Test mast vs test mast npp

suppsforlife

If you ran both of them then I assume you should know best.
Test mast vs test mast npp
i tell you this: the more steroids, the more effective, but the higher risks of side effects. however, considering those doses, you could use all 3 of them without much risks

If you ran both of them then I assume you should know best.

i tell you this: the more steroids, the more effective, but the higher risks of side effects. however, considering those doses, you could use all 3 of them without much risks
Yea been a few years though since. Also ate like crap when I was younger didn't really have everything in tact like I do now. Young and dumb. The heart issues with 19 nors freak me out a bit hence the low dose so hopefully shouldn't be bad if running it. Based off your experience to basically look good a the beach which would achieve a better look between the 2 options.

Gainz.

Mast is one of the ones I'm most excited to try. The biggest reason I got into gear was that nice full look... I want to look like I do when I flex, even though I'm not. Once I heard there was a compound that could do just that... I was very excited.
Because of that... my next summer cycle is going to be 16 weeks of test, 300mg of mast (but not really sure how long to run mast) and maybe... just maybe.... a 8 week cycle of low dose tren mixed in there.

Mast is one of the ones I'm most excited to try. The biggest reason I got into gear was that nice full look... I want to look like I do when I flex, even though I'm not. Once I heard there was a compound that could do just that... I was very excited.
Because of that... my next summer cycle is going to be 16 weeks of test, 300mg of mast (but not really sure how long to run mast) and maybe... just maybe.... a 8 week cycle of low dose tren mixed in there.
Sounds good man! I'll let you know how my run goes. Starting 300 test 300 mast might up the test down road. Not sure if the npp will enhance the look or make it too fluffy so not sure about adding that in yet.

D

Deleted member 45086

Know you said you ran npp several times in the past. It didn't cause me that puffy look as long as I kept cycle at 6-8 weeks, anything past that yeah I start getting the Deca look.

Bro
Know you said you ran npp several times in the past. It didn't cause me that puffy look as long as I kept cycle at 6-8 weeks, anything past that yeah I start getting the Deca look.
Bro science incoming. But have a couple events coming up the next 4 weeks I want to look good for. Should I add the npp now since the test and mast e will take a few weeks to see anything or just keep as is.

D

Deleted member 45086

I would go ahead and start it.
Perfect scenario would have been test p, mast p, npp but I think you will be fine