Summer "healthy" blast opinions!?

D

Deleted member 45086

Sweet been reading up on npp and heart issues like lvh shpuld that be something to worry about
Like Supps said. If your healthy and that low dosage you should be fine. I run it 700 week for short cycles without issues.

Gainz.

Sounds good man! I'll let you know how my run goes. Starting 300 test 300 mast might up the test down road. Not sure if the npp will enhance the look or make it too fluffy so not sure about adding that in yet.
You got pictures up?
If not be pretty awesome to do a cycle log.
I see some members post pictures, but I don't think enough post pictures every few weeks.
Be really cool to see the different compounds and combinations in real time progression.
Personally I'd love to see how test and mast change the body over a few weeks.

Gainz.

Here's where I'm starting out. No pump before gym. On 175 mg test nothing special here. 5'10 220 based off this stick with test and mast or add the npp haha
Jesus... this is what always gets me. If that's what I looked like... I'd be done 🤣🤣. You and @Twizted walking around at 220 12% bf and still looking to improve. Meanwhile 6ft 210lb 12% bf is my end goal! Man I love this art, killing it man, absolutely killing it!
(Probably gonna take my pictures down now 🤣🤣)

Jesus... this is what always gets me. If that's what I looked like... I'd be done 🤣🤣. You and @Twizted walking around at 220 12% bf and still looking to improve. Meanwhile 6ft 210lb 12% bf is my end goal! Man I love this art, killing it man, absolutely killing it!
(Probably gonna take my pictures down now 🤣🤣)

Thanks bro haha. That's the thing with us we will never be satisfied. And don't you dare take em down you sexy fuck!

Gainz.

Thanks bro haha. That's the thing with us we will never be satisfied. And don't you dare take em down you sexy fuck!
🤣🤣🤣 holy shit, had me cracking up!
That's what everyone keeps telling me, when I get there... I'll want more.
I'm just waiting for the day I don't feel like a skinny little bitch anymore 🤣

Twizted

If you are only wanting to add 5 pounds then NPP would probably be a waste. I absolutely love NPP it's great for bulking, I lean bulk on it very well. I just don't see the point though if your wanting to keep the gains minimal. Unless you need it for some joint relief, if thats the case you can run it low dose. If you do decide you want to add more than 5 pounds then I'd say run the NPP with your stack.

If you are only wanting to add 5 pounds then NPP would probably be a waste. I absolutely love NPP it's great for bulking, I lean bulk on it very well. I just don't see the point though if your wanting to keep the gains minimal. Unless you need it for some joint relief, if thats the case you can run it low dose. If you do decide you want to add more than 5 pounds then I'd say run the NPP with your stack.
Thanks bro I guess the way my mind is thinking is this. Want to drop a bit bf for the summer. Hence the test and mast but don't want that flat look. Want my muscles to be full and popping and veins haha. Hence throw in a little npp. What I don't want is any face bloat so hopefully ai and mast can help that as well. Let me know what u think of my bioscience haha

Twizted

Sounds like a solid idea, you seem to be like me and are a pretty lean guy. I can take pretty good doses of NPP with zero face or body bloat, just nice lean gains. Your milage may vary though. I also run caber with NPP because I'm super sensitive to prolactin, if you have never ran deca/NPP then you should have caber on hand.

Sounds like a solid idea, you seem to be like me and are a pretty lean guy. I can take pretty good doses of NPP with zero face or body bloat, just nice lean gains. Your milage may vary though. I also run caber with NPP because I'm super sensitive to prolactin, if you have never ran deca/NPP then you should have caber on hand.
Yea stay fairly lean all year the only place I really hold water more so than I'd like is my face. But hoping at low dose of 200 that doesn't happen. Prob run that as long as bp stays in range. Currently on 10mg of lisinprol for everyday use prescribed by Dr. If bp creeps up should I double my dose without my Dr knowledge? Or prob just come off the npp

Twizted

Yea stay fairly lean all year the only place I really hold water more so than I'd like is my face. But hoping at low dose of 200 that doesn't happen. Prob run that as long as bp stays in range. Currently on 10mg of lisinprol for everyday use prescribed by Dr. If bp creeps up should I double my dose without my Dr knowledge? Or prob just come off the npp
I don't know enough about lisinprol to really give any advice. Either way if BP starts really increasing its probably best to just drop the NPP.

Gainz.

I didn't want to say anything because I don't know as much as my other brothers here, but I figured test and mast alone would be best for what you're looking for.
I heard npp doesn't cause as much water weight as deca. I think mast will do exactly what you want

I didn't want to say anything because I don't know as much as my other brothers here, but I figured test and mast alone would be best for what you're looking for.
I heard npp doesn't cause as much water weight as deca. I think mast will do exactly what you want
Thanks bro appreciate the input. Gonna start with 200 npp along the test and mast only gonna run it 6 to 8 weeks then switch to var. But if I get any sides or bp issues ill drop it right away

Dunbar

Bump belly and Bandit. Getting some bloodwork done prior to this would help you decide what compounds to use, as well as, what ratio the dosages of each should be at to dial in your metabolic profile.

Also worried about the mast and hair. I'm going for hair transplant in the winter. You think I could just push through the mast if I get shedding since I'm gonna get a transplant or still come off if I notice it getting bad. I know a question prob for my Dr but I don't want to tell him haha