Summer "healthy" blast opinions!?

suppsforlife

You should know that any anabolic steroid is likely to shed your hair. Masteron is likely too, but is one of the safest for your hair due to low androgenic activity.

Gainz.

Yes sir.
I've heard it from a few people here, and even on mpmd. He talked about how mast doesn't affect hair like some of the others do.

But then again everyone is different. But mast seems to be one of the lowest side effects dht out.

Yes sir.
I've heard it from a few people here, and even on mpmd. He talked about how mast doesn't affect hair like some of the others do.

But then again everyone is different. But mast seems to be one of the lowest side effects dht out.
Interesting. Every forum I ever been too Saya winmie and mast are the worst. Good to hear it may not be.

D

Deleted member 45086

Interesting. Every forum I ever been too Saya winmie and mast are the worst. Good to hear it may not be.
Yeah to be honest I thought Mast was pretty rough on hair. Winstrol I know is. Mine never fell out on winstrol but gets super coarse like it could break off.

Gainz.

I think mast is one of those that you either get crazy sides, or none at all. I just did some digging just to double check. It seems like some people get absolutely no sides, while some get major hair loss, even if they aren't prone to mpb.
I guess you just have to see where you lay

Twizted

Yeah to be honest I thought Mast was pretty rough on hair. Winstrol I know is. Mine never fell out on winstrol but gets super coarse like it could break off.
I've always heard mast was one of the worst for hair loss as well. You would think since it's more anabolic and less androgenic that wouldn't be the case.

BigGashMan

Been reading a lot of posts and wanting to a do a summer cycle but am 31 now so want to be more careful with what I run. Like the idea of less is more nowadays.

Was thinking of micro dosing tren but prob not the way to go if im concerned about health right?

Goal is to lean bulk if you could call it a bulk but lookong to gain 5 or more or so lbs while dropping bf.

Thinking of going with test c 300 mg and mast e 300mg

Or Test 200 mast 200 and npp 200.

Again main concern is heart health. Hair loss sketches me out as well but hopefully low doses won't affect too much.

Also have var on hand as well
Don't run tren on a bulk. It's liver toxic and kills appetite and there is just no need for it.

Test and Mast will work well at those doses. Personally I prefer Test E as it has less propensity to crash and the half life is virtually the same as C.

Mast being a DHT derivative may accelerate hair loss, or it may not, it's a lottery, so think carefully on that one.

NPP would also work well, but not sure about those doses. I'd be looking at adding NPP to a future cycle rather than at this stage. You also need to pin it more regularly so factor that in.

If it was me I would commit to a cut either natty or on a TRT dose first, if you want to lose BF. Get yourself nice and lean and then add in the cycle. You will gain much more lean mass vs body fat doing it that way, rather than trying to bulk when you're not lean. It might seem like a longer route but the end results will be better and this game is all about consistency and thinking over the longer term, not short term gains. Hope that helps.

BigGashMan

many people actually use tren on a bulk. But I do agree it's not the best bulking compound so I wouldn't recommend it. Moreover, Tren is not actually liver toxic. It's loaded with other side effects, but not liver toxic
I agree, lots of people use it on a bulk. But doesn't make it a good option as you say.

Regarding toxicity, it is liver toxic. It is not so much as say an oral due to their being methylated on the 17th carbon bond in order for the compound to pass through the liver without being destroyed, but nonetheless, it does place undue strain on the liver, especially compared to milder compounds, such as testosterone, masteron and primobolan.