Sup gurus!

Subzero300

Hey guys!
I'm a newbie to the forum. Had to register due to it being so awesome. I'm 29, 185lbs 6ft1 and looking to do a clean bulk. I've been working out for about 10 years and I'm in good shape but definitely not where I want to be. I'm looking forward to finding a reputable US source with fast shipping so I can start back up again. Looking forward to chatting with you all. Cheers brethren ✌️

euroids.ws

Welcome; muscle gurus is a great forum. Keep reading the forum and you will see many resources that do their job very well. Welcome aboard bro.
Thanks.

suppsforlife

Welcome to MG. We can't share sources in public, but when you'll get accustomed to the site, you'll surely find whatever you need. Ask questions if you have any (other than sources) and we can chat ;)

Subzero300

superdrol is one of the worst roids for a beginner. and orals always should go with injections (Testosterone) for maximum results
Yes I've heard about this. The last time I did orals was quite a long time ago so I've done alot more research since then. I have 25mg var and I'm thinking of getting test to go with it

Mikeyz206

Welcome to musclegurus, I love test p and tren a. Run those for 8 weeks and tell me how that goes. Use liver support. Adding some dbol next time the first 4 weeks is a game changer too. Best of luck and be responsible. Get bloods done.

EMachine

Welcome to musclegurus, I love test p and tren a. Run those for 8 weeks and tell me how that goes. Use liver support. Adding some dbol next time the first 4 weeks is a game changer too. Best of luck and be responsible. Get bloods done.
Don’t! That’s bad advice!!! Tren should not, ever, be used initially. Shit, this is the kind of bad advice that can get a beginner in trouble. Tren should be used after some experience with other injectables. In this situation, we should not be advising this new member who has no experience with injectables, whatsoever, to try test prop and Tren Ace! You are new to this amazing forum and come in here and give shitty, fricking advise???!!!

We need to weed out this kind of bullshit crap from this forum, which is not what makes it what it is today. People are joining in numbers because they can see that we are providing solid advice from years and years of use and/or research, and not bro fricking science. No knowledgeable member of this forum, without exception, will ever advise anyone to try Tren if you never tried an injectable before, like testosterone for example!

Everyone here knows that I don’t ever get upset, it’s not my way, but when I can’t sit back and not say anything. I believe in respect, honesty, and integrity, and if you are going to give advise here, please know what the hell you are f*c**g talking about!

That’s what makes this forum special!

HGH.to

Don’t! That’s bad advice!!! Tren should not, ever, be used initially.
I just read the above post and I thought about the exact same thing!
Use liver support
gets bloods done
and be responsible - all good advice. with the exception of using Tren!